Chapter 32

"What is that you have Jake?" Santana asked. I then took it out of his hand and put it in my bag. But it didn't make it to my bag before Santana took it from me.

"Santana give me that back. Now." I demanded. She looked at me token back. Like I offended her or something.

"What is wrong Kitty? Whatever they know. We should know. We are a family." Rachel said to me.

"You guys don't understand. If you read that. I am leaving and not coming back." I told them.

"What Kitty? No." Ryder said looking at me token back. I looked at the guys and then looked at everyone else.

"Kitty, you can't we need you." Blaine said to me.

"I am sorry but if she reads that. I can't." I told them.

"You can just explain to them like you did to us." Artie said to me.

"No. I can't. I can't do it again." I told them.

"Kitty, is there something going on that you need to tell the rest of us?" Quinn asked confused.

"No. But I am sticking to my word. Santana, if you read that. I swear I am walking out of that door and not looking back." I told her.

"Kitty, we are a family. You can trust us. We will protect you." Rachel told me.

"A family. A family would not read that. A family would trust me on my word. A family would just say okay and give me it back and leave it alone. You guys are my only part of my family left. Don't ruin it by not doing what I ask. Please." I asked holding back my tears.

"But a family also trust each other and not hide anything from each other." Mercedes told me.

"Guys come on. We can't lose Kitty. She is a part of family. We all have our things we want to hide. So just give it back and we can return to our family fun." Puck said standing there.

"I am with Puck. Santana, can you please give that back to her?" Finn said to Santana.

"What? Why? You guys get to know. And you girls are in the dark. Last time a secret was hide from us and a certain group of kept and it tour this club apart." Santana said to us.

The parents and family members just sat there watching this. They all know it was between us glee members. I think they didn't know how to help or what to do.

"Kitty, you need to trust us. We are here for you. Not to hurt you but to help you." Quinn told me.

"Make your choose." Was the only words that could come out of my mouth when I stood up. Santana looked at the note in her hand and then to the girls and then to me.

She then....