GLaDOS x Tester Reader

"The Enrichment Center would like to remind you that you matter, and everyone here is your friend". A robotic voice called on the speaker in my room. At least it changes every two years.
I'm (Y/N). I am, rather, was the developer of a full suit of protective gear following the success of the Long Fall Boots. Director Johnson told me to focus on the female version first. I didn't question it because he's the boss, but I had figured out too late why. That psychotic robot GLaDOS wanted a real body, she pretended to be Cave Johnson and made me and my team put together a body for her. Last I saw her she was walking away leaving one of those insane turrets in a room with everyone who helped me create her new body.

  After she took over the facility she made all of the scientists and staff go through these...tests. There aren't many of us left. I heard Rattmann had escaped somewhere, maybe I could find one of his hiding places.
"The Enrichment Center would like to remind you that any refusal or deliberate hesitation to complete a test chamber is punishable by cutting of rations, electro shock therapy, and in extreme cases, death. We-"
"I GET IT!!!" I yelled at the loud speaker.
I grabbed my supplied portal gun and started putting myself through Hell.
After fifteen or twenty test chambers back to back with no sign of me stopping and figuring them out rather quickly, the elevator I stepped in took me to a much smaller room with a box in it. I was very suspicious about this box.
"Go on. Take it. It's a gift, something that you may find familiar. Something you developed". GLaDOS said over the intercom.
I looked at the box for a moment longer and finally decided to go over and attempt to see what was inside.
When it did open I was shocked to see my armor completed.

It looked more like the prototype, but other than that it was exactly as I envisioned it

"Well. Put it on. Put your hard work to good use". I heard her say.
"What'sthe catch?" I ask her.
"I want a gift from you. Make it to my chamber and I'll tell you what I want".
"Why not just tell me now?" I ask her.
"Because I want you to find out". She answers.
I sigh and put on the suit. It's a little tighter than I thought.

-Many Test chambers later-
I was in the hallway before GLaDOS's upgraded chamber. She said it was upgraded, in a PA announcement she said she was doing things that require using arms legs, hands, and feet. Practically bragging that she had a human like body. So I knew she had a new body she made, along with supposedly a new room where she enjoyed 'human things' whatever that meant.
I walked through the door and saw her in her new body.

I was...shocked to say the least. To think she had gotten this far with creating a new body for herself. It seemed she wanted a more appealing body. I guess the question was for her, or someone else.

"Welcome to my chamber. I hope you like it". She announces.

(It looked something like this)

"Uh..Yeah. Its...nice". You answer her.

She walk over to you. She's at least two and a half feet taller than you.

" Now, that you're here. I'll tell you what I want for my gift. Do you want me to tell you?" She asks.
"Yes. I want you to tell me" you answered.
"You" she says seductively.
"...Come again?"
"I want you. You're the only one who still shows me any bit if respect. While not outright, I can see it in your eyes. You still respect me, but not out of fear". She purrs.
"That may be true, but I don't think I'll like what you have in store for me, so you can have the suit back".
I turn to leave, but suddenly I can't move at all. The suit is locked up.

"I don't think you remember who you're talking to. You put a chip in the suit that allowed me to not only track you, but I also can control it through the same chip. You're the one I've been waiting for. The perfect specimen to keep all to myself". She....chuckles. Super creepy.
"You're crazy" you growled.
"Possibly, but I don't care. You like everything else in this facility belong to me". GLaDOS scolded.

From that point she put you into a special testing room where she would make testing room off the top of her head and watch you run through it like the rat you were.