Female Humanized Arceus

It was a fairly nice day in Sinnoh region. You were enjoying your time lying on the roof of your house. Your very large team of Pokemon were scattered around doing things if their own. All of them were technically tamed. They had pokeballs to go into, but you 'lost' them one day and never found the capture devices again. You take care of your pokemon, always putting their needs before yours, no matter how draining it is. you can tell they deeply appreciate you.
However, unknown to you, you have caught the attention of none other than Arceus. The Pokemon of creation. She watched how you deeply cared for your Pokemon like no other human. However she feared you would overwork yourself and expire. She had come up with a simple plan. She was going to take you and your Pokemon and bring them to her palace.
Foolproof!

You were giving your chubby Charizard a belly rub when you saw a glowing green light float down in front of you. The light dies down and you are now face to face with Arceus. Your Pokemon surround her not knowing who she is.
"Who and what are you?" You ask straight forwardly.
"I am Arceus. The Pokemon responsible for the creation of this world, and technicall, you too" she replies sternly. Rightfully so.
Your eyes widen.
"Oh...Its beyond an honor. What do I owe this visit?" You ask her much nicer.
"I've come to take you to a better place. A place where you will never tire, where you won't need food, water, or sleep. Where you and your Pokemon can live without the fear of death" she explains.
"...That sounds a lot like dying". You blurt out.
"I know it does, but you and your Pokemon will be very much alive. Trust me". she giggles.
You look at your Pokemon.
"What do you guys think?" You ask your Pokemon. A good majority of them seemed perfectly fine with it. All except one. your chubby Charizard feels something is wrong.
"What's wrong buddy?" You ask him.
"He feels threatened believing that I wish to take them from their home. In reality, I only wish to integrate your home into mine" Arceus explains.
"Oh...How?" I ask her
She chuckles.
"You ask the creator of all things how? To put things very simply. Magic" she purrs.
I chuckle as well.
"I guess that is pretty silly of me to ask" you say rubbing the back of your head.
In seconds you, your Pokemon, your house, and all of your belongings are warped into a grassy area behind a tall white palace.
"That is where I live. That palace is also home to you all now. You may come and go whenever you wish". She announces kindly.
The pre-evolved Pokemon ran to the palace the fully evolved Pokemon stand by you. Charizard has lightened up, but still stands close behind you.
"Uh...Thanks. I don't know how to truly thank you, but I'll think of something" You say.
"Just let me help you take care of the Pokemon you care for" She responds.
"Oh. Thank you" You say.
From that day on Arceus and you took turns caring for the Pokemon. Knowing that you wouldn't go anywhere once you passed.