(7)Right there🤤

||😍AVA😍||

I woke up with a pounding headache. I didn't remember what happened last night either. I turned to see destiny sprawled out snoring and I went downstairs. A fume of pancakes had my mouth watering and I immediately fixed me a plate when it became quiet.

"Soooo, you went fucking viral last night" Kai shrieked. "What are you talking about you retard" I retorted. Everyone's phones started beeping maniacally. I snatched kai's phone and my eyes grew wide like saucers and I started to hyperventilate. It was a live video and I stripped on the wall and danced on Sebastian and destiny. "How much did I drink last night"I yelled . "I don't know but I swear to god we all had boners when we left, so mission freaking accomplished".

    I glared at him when everyone bursted into fits of laughter. I practically ran up stairs and shook Nina awake. " Nina" I whined. "Who dares to invade me sleep mate" she said in the pillow. "I jumped on top of her and tickled her as she begged for me to stop. "Sto-o-oppp". "I'll get up you sexy  fucker of a best friend" she gritted out of her teeth.

    "Hurry cause we're going to the mall,and I have to wake up destiny" I yelled as I walked out of the room. "Tell that wanker I said hi" I heard her yell. I walked in and destiny stood in front of the mirror with horror on her face as she stared at her reflection. I stifled a laugh as I threw her a outfit and turned on the shower water and stepped in. I felt the hot water relax my tense muscles from sleeping on the floor. I grabbed the bath and my coconut and lily scented shampoo in my hair as I lathered it in. I rinsed it out then conditioned my hair.

     I went to the closer and suspiciously saw all my clothes in the closet and picked up a nude peachy type color strapless crop top and black skinny jeans and sandals and put on a black strapped chocker. I walked to Nina's room and saw her in a white and black strap over the chest shoulderless long sleeved shirt in blue ripped jeans and a burgundy hat .

I praised her for her outfit and went to the room destiny was in to see her in a white and black striped bottom up shirt and blue jeans that were ripped and black pumps