Chapter 5

Obito

I fixed the pants problem, but Kakashi still has the photos.That jerk! He owes me one! Im going to get him back one day! I hope Rin doesn't think that I'm weird. I sigh. "Hey, Kakashi maybe that's enough." Sensei said. "No kidding!" I said frustrated. "Fine, but what do we do now?" He asked. "Lets take a lunch break or something?" Sensei suggested. "Sounds good!" Rin said. We all walked off to Ichiraku Ramen.

Kakashi

Obito is too easy to prank, I wonder if he'll be the same as a teen. Probably. He likes Rin and it's obvious to me, but I don't care. I like to tease him about it though, it's probably one of my main reasons. I sigh. Obito got a head start and Rin tries to catch up to him, and then he looked back for a second. "We're almost the-" She got cut off by tripping on a rock. And ending up kissing Obito, he was as red as a rose. "Ah! Ninja's are not supposed to run into each otger like this! Im sorry!" She said while sitting right in front of him. He was so red! I could laugh if I wanted, but I didn't cause he was probably happy as  heck. I sigh. Minato Sensei was frooze as a rock, again. I was going to help them up, but Obito's look told me to just stay there. "Its okay, are you okay though?" He said flustred. "Yeah." She said while they got up. I walked away and finally made it to Ichiraku Ramen. "Hey! What brings you here Kakashi?" He said. I sigh, "Them." I said. He laughed and got me a bowl of ramen. He realized the one boy, aka Obito, was flustered. "Why is he red?" He asked."He got his Kiss." I told him. "With the girl, right?" He said to be sure. "Yes." I said. He didn't know how to respond,  I probably wouldn't either.  Oh well. I started to eat my ramen. Sensei and the others finally arrived, they took forever. "Hey guys! I got your bowls ready, Kakashi doesn't come here if you guys don't so it gave it away." He said. Obito ate really fast and had three bowls. I think he ate too much.

Rin

I really am sorry, I hope Obito believes me! It was just and accident! I should just focus on the future, not the past. Sensei still didn't tell me what happen back then. What did happen?