Team

Wait 'till your announced
We've not yet lost our graces
The hounds will stay in chains
Look upon your greatness and she'll send the call out
Send the call out

Sora's Pov

The cool air surrounds me as I watch the battle between Inzuna and Shiro in another building. I could feel how intense the fight is. Man I really want to be there right now. I could only imagine what they're doing.

As time pass by, the sky start to change colors. From a sky blue to a dark blue. I start to worry about Shiro and pace back and forward. Of course I have complete faith and trust in my beloved sister. I don't know. I was about to walk out the building until I saw Shiro run out of the current building that she was in. Our eyes meet.

She smiles and nods then runs the other direction. Just two buildings away I could see Midori and Kaho on the roof of the building. Midori was sitting at the egde with her legs swinging back and forward, smiling to herself. Kaho stood tall with her arms crossed. Their hair moved with the wind. Midori looked my way, giving me a closed eyed smile and a waved her hand in the air. I returned her warm smile and waved back. We share glances for a moment.

Call all the ladies out
They're in their finery
A hundred jewels on throats
A hundred jewels between teeth
Now bring my boys in
Their skin in craters like the moon
The moon we love like a brother
While he glows though the room

Midori and Kaho turned their head towards Inzuna who was heading their way. They have their little talk about how amazing Shiro is. I smirk to myself and chuckled a bit. I turned around and there Jibril stood a few feet away from me. I jumped a little but soon relax. I placed my hand over my heart trying to calm myself. "Shit Jibril. You scared the manliness out of me." I pant out. "You never had any to begin with. Any way Master Shiro and Stephanie requested you." I sighed as I took another insult.

"Ok Jibril but first will you catch me if I jump out this window?" I asked Jibril. She paused for a minute then says "Of course Master!"

I walked to the door then run towards the window. I shield my face with my arms when the glass shattered. Jibril followed closely behind me. "Sora!" Midori called out to me. I looked at her. She wore a concern look on her face. Jibril swooped down and caught me. "Ya know what we to do this more often." "Certainly Master. But not so much where you cut yourself with glass and bleed to death." Jibril said with a joking manner. "Heh oh Jibril I won't bleed to death because you'll be there right?" I waited for her response but she only stay silent. But only for a moment.

Dancin' around the lie we tell
Dancin' around big eyes as well
Even the comatoes, they don't dance and tell
We live in cities you'll never see on screen
Not very pretty but we sure know how to run things
Livin' in the ruins of the palace within my dreams
And you know we're on each others team

Midori's POV

Night begins to fall as the three of us make our move. Kaho and I went one way and Inzuna went the other.

Following the well thought out plan, Kaho and I jumped to the nearest building to spy on Sora's team. We silently but closely watch Shiro calculate and predict the most possible reactions for our team.

As Kaho catch on to what Shiro was working on I listened to Sora and Jibril conversation. We weren't close enough to hear what was going on so I just have to dealing with what I have.

Frustrated was the perfect word to describe how I feel right now. Just as I about to move to another building for a different angle, Kaho pulled my wrist and looked at me.