Marks POV part. 1

Why dose my life have to be like this? The demons that can easily make their way through my body, and deteriorate more and more... then soon escape, and ruin everyone around me's perspective of me. I hate them. Or just it. It feels like when ever I speak, or move, it gets bigger..and if I do something for too long .. I may lose it in front of the people I love. My worst fear is ... well, if my demons break out in front of jack. He's just the sweetest little boy I've ever met.. well, he's 26 and I'm 28.. he's a little boy in my heart, he acts like one anyway. He has the cutest smile. I can't deny it. The reason I tell you this is because, I let this happen. last Thursday jack called me. In his sweet voice he told me: "hey mark.. I- I wanna see you.. badly.. FaceTime?"He sounded joyful. "Actually... why don't you come over..Saturday?I'd love to see you." I think that was one of the happiest things I've ever heard on the phone before. That Saturday, jack arrived. I saw his beautiful face for the first time in a while. "Hi!" I said, happy for once. He hugged me. I was so happy to feel his warmth upon me but, then I remembered.... I didn't want to hurt him, in fact that was the last thing I ever wanted to see. So I stoped hugging after half of two seconds, patted him on the back and laughed. He looked disappointed for a moment there. What did you do!!?? I asked myself.. your trying to protect him! The other half of me told myself. "Uh.. help yourself, loads of snacks in the cabinets.." I said nervously. His face became happy and bright again. Back to normal. He grabbed a box of lucky charms and pored two bowls as we had some small talk. "Wow.. you must be hungry!" I brought up when he walked both bowls to the coffee table. "No.. I just want one.." he scooted the second bowl to me. I blushed harder than ever."AWEEE thank you!!" I tried to sound normal, so maybe he wouldn't pick up on my feelings towards him. He blushed too. He talked to me about his channel, YouTube, then we talked about pets etc. talking to him makes my day, and made me completely forget about my demons. Before bed than night, I led jack downstairs and showed him to my guests room, which I decorated just for him. I hugged him for a while. And that's when it broke. I forgot. My demons left my body. My eyes went black. I turned white and black, and became what I am sad to call.. darkiplier. Jack screamed, I wanted to scream but I wasn't in control of my body; I'm wasn't sure of exactly what happened but, all that I could see and hear were tears, screams and police sirens.
After all of this, I woke up. I woke up to concrete. To chains. To jack.. "where are we?" I asked. "I don't know.." I could tell jack was asleep too. I went to scratch my back, when I felt a dart. I read what it said after picking it off. "Sleep dart" it said in cursive writing, ash at its tip. "Jack! We were shot!" Jack felt his back and eventually picked off the dart he was shot with. "Oh my god." Jack yelped. "They're awake!" We heard a voice shout out. We looked everywhere around, and when we turned our backs, we learnt it. We where In a jail cell. We thought we were in trouble, but when the police man ran to our cell.. he immediately unlocked are cage. Another cop ran towards us and grabbed jack. She grabbed him and ran to a fishy looking room. The first police man gently grabbed my hand and lead me to an inspection room. He was obviously in a worried rush. I felt bad. I felt bad for anyone who had to see my demons. The man checked all over my body. He told me he was trying to find what was in me that could ever create what it did.
I woke up once again. To the same cell. The minute I open my eyes, I feel the peeling of something on my wrist. The man was pulling of something electrical. "They're gone.." he said. "My DEMONS?" I asked. "Yup" I was overly happy. "Your free.." he said happy with me. I ran to the room I saw jack walk to. As soon as I open the door, I feel the feeling of warmth upon my shoulders, as fast as lightning. "MARK!" I heard. I hug back. Knowing it was jack. "I LOVE YOU!" He was overly excited, which made me happy.

I lay on my bed. This time with the person I love. "I shouldn't have invited you.." I admitted. "Why?" Jack gave me puppy eyes. "Well.. I almost killed you.. and we were in jail." I told him. "So.. who cares! I had fun!!!" Jacks smile was bright. "What??" I was as confused as a blind pigeon. "I said I had fun! I wouldn't have had fun without you.. but you were there! And you turned Into that bad ass DEMON!" He chuckled. "B-but you were crying!!" I was still so confused. "That was the neighbors, I was trying to make sure I wasn't going insane!" His words put a smile to my face. "You're always so positive.. t-this is why I l-lo-" I was interrupted by a gentle hug. "I love you too.."

SEPTIPLIER
BY: tdmpugzz 9/18/17