Artist Update: H.E.R vol 2/ Frank Ocean

I didn't realize that I never wrote about H.E.R Volume 2 that one was not as good as the first one, I'm not saying it wasn't good at all I just think H.E.R Volume 1 is better. I like the songs on that on better and it feels like all the songs and lyrics had something behind them, but the songs one Volume 2 did have better quality.  I feel like H.E.R is growing in a good direction and I hope she stays on the straight and narrow when it comes to her career as an artist.  As for my favorite songs on the album, I liked most of them they just didn't give me that same feel that Volume  1 gave me. My favorite songs were all of them except 'Say it Again' and 'Every Kind of Way', not saying that I don't like the songs at all they just didn't fit in the album. If you listened to it leave your thoughts in the comments, and tell me what were your fave songs.

Let me start by saying I am so proud of Frank and I am very happy about the continuous singles he's been dropping, I usually love all his music and he just dropped and single called provider that you should go listen to. I loved the song, of course, it had to grow but after a few listens I loved it. So go listen, stream, and download that. Because it's Frank and we love him lmao.

Frank's new single up above and a picture of H.E.R, if you want to see a picture of her, look up, Gabi Wilson, you're welcome.