Chapter 9

(Y/N's POV)
I woke up in my bedroom then stood up and saw a smal note on my desk 👇

Dear Y/n
Please come to our dorm later because your dad sended you a message to live with us for a while he said that he will attend a bussiness trip . Anyway pack a bit of your clothes and see you~
-NCT DREAM~ <3

"What the..." then took out my phone out and saw a message from dad i turn off my phonr and took a bath . after that i wore a comfortable clothes.

i packed some of my stuff that i needed and took a small kit incase of small injuries (A/n: a clue for later~)

~~~~

As i was infront of their dorm i saw the doors locked "Aish... seriously?... they said to me to come here to see no one-" Then heard a big creak of the gate which made me turn to see...

6. BOYS. FULL. OF .EFFING. SWEAT

HOLY CHEESECAKE...

" I told you i'm sexy " Seeng Mark infront me with a cocky grin on his face then i snapped back to reality "Nah... Jeno is more Sexy than you" then saw Jeno from behind blushing when we we're about to aurge ...

"Yah! Stop bickering and eat here!" Renjun Called

then finally had a chance to run away from Mark "YAH! COME BACK HERE!"

Then Manager oppa suddenly asked the boys "Who will be showing her room?" "ME!" All of the boys said exept for someone then they all fought

Then felt a sudden Tap on my shoulder i turn around to see Jisung "Sorry if my hyungs are acting like monkeys i'll just show you your room" he said with a smile i return a chuckle and said "It's fine i have friends like this in my school so let's go"

He showed me my room "Anyway... i'll get going now, if you need anything me and Chen Le hyung is just infront of your room" "Okay bye" he nodded in respond and went out .

then unpacked my things and went down stairs then...

"Aish because of you guys i didn't had a chance to be with y/n"

"Excuse me? but i was the one who said me first! and i'm sure that she adores me more than you pigs"

"Says the one who doesn't diet and keeps eating? by seeng the way you eat Heachan hyung is like a Pig"

"HAHAHAH"

"CHEN LE SHUT THE HECK UP!"

"Ren jun Hyung don't be rude to Chen Le hyung..."

then i sigh which made the attention all on me "Oh y/n sorry for that noise... anyway eat breakfast" Ren Jun said "ok thanks" i said and went to eat breakfast

After i ate then realize Jaemin wasn't here in the dorm Then saw Manager oppa filling up his tumbler "Wheres Jaemin Manager oppa "

"Well his still practicing his Dance for their comeback Next 2 months" he said "Oh... did he ate yet?" "not yet" "we should get him something to eat " "Okay since i'm going to pick him up now"

"i'll get ready just ready his food"

~~~~

After preparing Jaemin's Lunch we went to the car

(After 5 mins)

We arrived at the convention and went out off the Van and search where Jaemin is theb suddenly...

Heard someone moaning...

In pain... (Hehe... 😏)

Isn't that Jaemin??!!

I rushed to where Jarmin is to see him on th floor holding his back with Pain on his face "YAH! Jaemin What happend to you?!" as my face was full of worry "Aish! You shoudn't had danced to hard you know! Aish this guy... Lift your Shirt"

"W-what?" He stuttered then his cheeks became pinkish

"Lift your shirt" then realize what i said a sudden blush went through my face

(Jaemin's POV)
Then proceed to slowly lift my shirt up then felt a soft material behind my back she was wiping my sweat off my back then stopped "huh?... AH! THAT HURTS!" as i felt a sudden sharp pain at my back as she massage my shoulders to my spine

"You ok?" she asked "Y-yeah" i said still enduring the pain "Aish let's get you home come on" she said lifting me "I can walk you know" i said trying to stand up straight but to feel the sharp pain again

"C'mon let's go home"

~~~~
Heres an update well sorry for the long waiting i coudn't much pick of an idea anyway peace