Chapter 12

(Warning : PG ;)
                                             -A/N

(Y/N's POV)
I wake up at a unfamiliar room then felt a hot breath on my nape which made me flinch and turn around to see Jisung sleeping then a sudden blush went through my face i unwrap his arms around me and glaced at him.

Kyeopta...

I slowly walked around making sure not to wake up the little chick and went to his desk to see a lot of.... toys yes toys.. "i don"t even know if he's really mature or childish my gahd..."
I mumbled.

I went towards his door and left his room just to be greeted by Jeno glaring with envy, pain, and anger in his eyes.

"G-gwenchana?" I asked but... He just walked away...

"Mianhea Jeno-ah but i can"t just choose all of you..."

He stopped at his tracks as i said those words. He stood for awhile then reply

"Your just going to hurt one of us and play with our feelings" he said with a stern voice.

"Jeno-ah i-"

I was cut off by hearing Jisung calling my name.

"Y/N?!"

"I'm outside your room"

As i turn my head back to Jeno he was... Gone.

Is it about the incident?...

...

(FLASHBACK AT THE HOSPITAL)

I looked and search for Jeno but i coudn"t . I lastly check the rooftop to see him standing alone close to the balcony.

"Jeno where did you go? I was finding your gahd dang hours-"

"Why do you care y/n?" He said smirking then turns into a glare turning around to face me to see his face full of tears.

"because we are friends-"

"Well guess what? i regret..."

What?....

After he said that i felt a pain in my chest. Then i felt one tear fell.

"Regret talking to you, opening up to you, being with you, trusting you , everything..." each word that he said from his mouth felt like a sharp knife that stabbed me multiple times more like thousands.

"J-Jeno what's the reason you regret?.."

"What?!!"

"JENO WHAT IS THE GAHD DANG REASO-"

He kissed me passionately and roughly
Then felt myself kiss him back then he slid his tongue between my lips

When i realize what we were doing i roughly pushed him away

"So your rejecting me now huh?" He asked with a smirk then stared at me with hatred.

"Don"t talk to me ever" with that he left me alone standing with mixed emotions i didn"t know what expreasion should i do or react to

(FLASHBACK END)

There waa a reason why i pushed him it's because i equally loved them all and it's like your picking who your bias is like dang (gurl i feel you)

(AFTER A MONTH LATER)

I got back home after dad came back home my dad asked me alot like alot of questions like "did they treat you well?" " Did they made tou uncomfortable?" And more. Though i didn"t told dad about the incident i didn"t want him to worry about my complicated "love life"

"Who should i pick?!"

"Pick what?"

"Oh dad... uhmm nothing dad"

"Okay...."

*ting!*

I recieved a messgae from another number. That's.... unknown

Unknon number:
Can"t wait to see you~

     Y/n:
Excuse me but who are you?

Unknown number:
You will know it soon ☺

I went silent as i kept thinking why alot of things happened after The boys came then remembered a weird text from the old unknown number maybe....

(FLASHBACK FROM DREAMIES DORM)

I was taking a shower when i recieved a message .

U/N:
I wish you didn't stole something from me...

Y/n:
What is it?

U/N:
My heart...

U/N:
It's okay if you don't because i'm
Just going to lose you...

U/N:
Goodbye...

(FLASHBACK ENDS)

Then heard a knock i opened the door to see....

Brother?....

~~~
SO AYM SO SO BACK GUYZZZZ ANYWAY I'LL BE UPDATING SOON AGAIN IT TOOK ME LIKE 3 DAYS TO MAKE THIS CHAPTER BECAUSE I KEEP ON CHANGING THE STORY SO ANYWAY PEACE <3