Why Me?

Charlotte's POV

Why,why me?I'm a nobody.A forgotten person no one should be forced to talk to.I had to accept it,I didn't want to be rude. I'll die some other day.

"Sure!What's your name?"Wow haven't heard my voice like that in a long time....

"Names John,what's yours?"I looked blank,John could tell.No one has asked me that after what happened.I had to say something though,I didn't want to keep him waiting.

"Charlotte,It's really nice of you allowing me to hangout with you and your friends."I put on a smile.It was fake of course.But I'm gonna give this a chance,I can't throw my life away like this.Not yet.I must see if they're worth living for.

John's POV

"It's no trouble,you seem like a chill person.Anyways the guys are probably at my place.Lets head there,and don't worry I'm not a murderer."She looked like she was sad,but didn't want to show it.I need to get her to trust me so I can figure out what's wrong.I can't wait to become friends with her though.We walk in a apartment building and make our way towards my apartment.On the way we got to know each other.I learned she is 18,one year younger than me and the guys.She loves to play videogames,cook,and play the guitar.Nice,she sounds like a great girl.

Charlotte's POV

Man this guy seems.......cool......I guess,I don't know him all the way so I can't say that I think this fully.He unlocks his apartment door and we get blasted by warm air.Thank god,It was freezing out there.

Alexander's POV

Who is this?Oh, she's probably that girl he saved.She looked cute since I got a good view of her.I notice a scar on her cheek.Maybe just an accident.

Lafayette's POV (sry I don't want to say his first name,I like Lafayette better lol)

Whoa who's the girl that just walked in?John would have texted us if he had a girlfriend.Maybe that's just a friend then.

HERCULES MULLIGAN pov (sry no singing or Herc jumping out of nowhere,maybe next time lol)

I wonder who came in the door with John.

Charlotte's POV

Why are they staring?Did I do something wrong?I didn't even say hi.I knew it.No one will ever like me.I fought back tears as a short man was building up courage to speak.

Alexander's POV

"John.....