chapter 1

Iu point of view
Another day of hell cough cough I mean school.
Im walking with lisa, rose since Jennie couldn't make it because she is sick and jisoo had to take care of her.

Author nim - if you didn't know this is how the house looks like

Iu - I know how my house looks like Author nim - in just saying now I am going to continue so do not give me sassIu- oh I forgot I am the richest person in Korea but nobody knows that except blackpink since they live with me and I am a underground...

Author nim - in just saying now I am going to continue so do not give me sass
Iu- oh I forgot I am the richest person in Korea but nobody knows that except blackpink since they live with me and I am a underground fighter.
Author nim- you done yet
Iu - you can continue

Iu pov
So we reach in front of the school and the first thing we saw was bts and got7 with fangirls following them.
So the first thing I thought was let's speed walk before they can reach them. But .... just as we were about to speed up bts and got7 called us saying "look the nerds are trying to run away."
I look down and was about to walk away. Then I felt a stinging feeling on my cheek then I notice somebody had just slap me. I TURNED AROUND to see jaebum hand next to me . I asked "Did you just slap me".

Jaebum pov
I see iu starting to walk away so I walk up to her and put all my force and slap her . She turned around and asked " Did you just slap me". I see her with a poker face -_- . I started to laugh and said " look the nerd ". All around you can hear laughter . I turn back to her and I see her gone.

Iu pov
I was thinking it was a hard slap. I did nothing but walk out from the scene and see rose next to me asking if I was alright. I nodded my head. I felt worse I am a underground fighter for pete sake. I went to the bathroom I was walking inside when I see hyuna , sana , and cl and their minons . I was about to turn around since I am tired of getting bullied. But hyuna just grab my hair . I TURNED around and see fire in her eye. Hyuna started talking " Hi there iu I see you disrespect jaebum oppa and I think I need to teach you a lesson ." I see her smirk and she called here minions and they started to punch me and kick me till I started to cough up blood. Then go and sana came and tzuyu came with their minions and they started to beat me up worse till I see cl ,hyuna,sana,and tzuyu started to beat themself up then we them "to fake cry"and run outside. I got up and fix my clothes and went out to only see a red and mad face of got7 and bts.

Jungkook pov

Me and my hyungs were talking and I see cl,sana,hyuna and tzuyu come out the bathroom crying with brusies . So me and the others went up to them and ask what happened and they said that iu did that to them I was so angry and I could see it in the others face. Just when things can get worse I see iu come out the bathroom . I went up to her and see the others form a circle around her.

Iu pov
I came out the bathroom and see jungkook come and the rest of bts and got7 form I circle around me.
" what are doing" I asked
Jungkook yelled " Did you do this to them !!" Man is the most scariest amoung of them. I said "no I did not so if you do not mind I have to get to class" .I see jungkook smirk . He said "you are not going anywhere." He then grab my wrist and tighten his grip. Then so I see us they all beat me up and they do not care if I am girl.
They beat me up so bad that i feel a liquid coming down my face.
Then I black .