chapter 2

Rose pov
I was walking around without lisa since she was in the library. Until I see iu getting beat up by got7 and bts. So I was about to get here when I see jaebum pick her up and I follow to see him taking her to the nurse.
I see what he was doing and see her started to wake up and he run out the door.
That was strange , oh well I go in the nurse room and sat next to here and fell asleep next to her.

Iu pov
I open my eyes a little by little and notice that i have brusies on my body. And that rose was beside and lisa breaking through the door.
Rose gets up and ask if I was alright I said I was okay and if it was okay if I let out stress and go to the underground ring. She said yes ,
So I get up and walk to the conference I was hungry with of course rose and lisa and get banana milk and sandwich . I sat and started to eat and talk with my friend then i feel something hot on my head so I quickly stand up and turn around . And see him in smirking and bambam. I GOT out of the canteen and went to my gym locker and get extra clothes

 I GOT out of the canteen and went to my gym locker and get extra clothes

I changed and went to the roof top since I wanted to be alone. I see these follows

at the corners of the edge of the building so i climbed up and was about to reach until somebody pulls

Got7 pov

We went to the rooftop to get fresh from the fangirls and we saw a girl over the edge.

Jaebum: whos that
Jackson: there a girl up there
Bambam: look at the sky i see a pig
Jaebum : -_-
Jackson: ...... -_-
Mark: really that all you can think of bam bammmmm !!
Bambam: well i see a duck too and a mermaid.

Jaebum pov
I go up to the girl and and pull her to us and she turns around and it was .................... IU what was she doing !!!.

Iu pov
I turn around to see got7
I try to escape but they grab my arm they look angry. I try to think what i did but i didnt do anything . So i ask them what i did .

They look at me like i was crazy i gave them the - what -i- do- face.

They started to talk

Jackson- why were you over the edgeeeee !!
Jaebum : starting shaking his head in disappointment

I started to laugh at them but all they was look at me like i was crazy .
" look guys i was only trying to get the purple flower"

Jackson:hahahahahahah
Jaebum: (face turns pink)
Rest of got7 : hahahahahab
They look at you but you remeber what happened earlier .
They had beat you up and just left you there.
My face angry and sad
I look up and see the boys looking worried.
The angry took over and started to turn red and tears in my eyes

Youngjae pov:
Well that was funny
So we look at iu and see she was crying and getting red i could tell she was angry.
I look at the others and see a worried expression on all their face.

Bambam pov
I walk up to iu an and ask if everything was alright..
Iu pov:
DO YOU THINK EVERYTHING IS ALRIGHT DONT YOU THINK I REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENED EARILIER YOU GUYS BEAT ME UP FOR NO REASON.

Jungkook pov
I went up the rooftop and see iu and got7 hyungs and i see iu getting mad so i took things in my hand and bts and went to iu and slap her and say " who do you think you are yelling at my hyungs".

Got7 pov
Jaebums: yeah who do you think you are
Bambam. : seconds slap
Jackson : we were nice to you but that you all you get nerd.

Iu pov:
They ended up beating me up a second time and they left me on the ground.
Then i black out.