8 Million Yen Down The Drain

~Hi everyone! This story is somewhat different from my other story "The Disciplined Type," and will follow the main characters point of view more closely, rather than following the script of each episode. Like "The Disciplined Type" this story will begin at the very beginning of each episode, but will follow my own original characters point of view more, rather than Haruhi's. This chapter starts at the beginning of "Starting Today, You Are a Host!"~

Thank you to everyone for reading my stories and please don't forget to vote and check out my other stories as well :) enjoy~

(PS That's Akira above)

*DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT*

Fifteen minutes. Fifteen minutes. That was the time Akira had left the host club. Fifteen minutes for some poor random person to stumble in, break a vase Akira had personally selected to be submitted in an upcoming auction, and rack up a debt. Now said person was to be the host club's dog for the rest of their miserable high school lives.

Akira sat down on one the host club's expensive loveseats, his laptop in his lap and rubbing his temples gingerly as he tried to relieve his growing headache. Despite the sofa's softness, it did little to relax Akira. Akira was always left with the task of looking after the host club and assuring nothing like this ever happens. Truly he blamed himself, for if he would have never left he's sure the outcome would have differed greatly. He contemplated how he had possibly given the club enough time to screw something up so quickly.

"I should have never left," he thought miserably. He looked up at his associate and longtime friend who was sitting on the love seat facing his direction. Kyoya barely acknowledged his presence as he wrote down in a black journal.

"How could you have allowed this to happen, Kyoya?" He said, irritated with his friend. He and Kyoya worked very closely together regarding the club's finance's. They worked well together as Akira worked more behind the scenes as Kyoya worked face to face with customers and used his charm. Unlike Kyoya, Akira did not care for hosting and would mostly be found next to Kyoya or roaming the club making sure everything was running smoothly. Although Kyoya was competent in his abilities to manage the club alone, not even he could deny how well Akira handled the finances and club planning.

Kyoya looked up at his friend and merely smirked. "Now now, Nana(Akira's nickname, short for Nanashima. Pronounced Nah-Nah.) You know not even I can control Tamaki when he begins on one of his rants. Besides, how could I have foretold something like this would have happened?" His tone was calm and smooth as usual. Kyoya was the better of the two at keeping his emotions from surfacing. Only Akira truly saw the demon that lied within.

Akira simply looked away from the fellow second-year and back to his laptop with a grumble. He had to agree with his friend though. He knew how hard it could be to control that unruly blonde who was mostly the cause of Akira's woes. Him and those two devilish twins would be the death of Akira. He glanced over to a sofa that was just a little way from them, eyebrows furrowing as he stared at its occupant. The young girl who had accidentally stumbled into the club had managed to dig herself far into debt, and from the pure shock of it all, had passed out and was now sleeping.

Akira felt pity for the poor girl, who he had knew was a girl from the start, and felt sorry for her fate. He would never wish anything like this onto anyone. The young girl was none other than Ouran's new honor student, Haruhi Fujioka, meaning she had no means to repay the club for the damages, and had thus left her with the only option of working off the debt.

Although he pitied the girl, Akira's annoyance with the situation could not remain hidden either. He silently broods in his seat while awaiting the host's new "dog" to awaken.