Attack of the Lady Manager!

~ Author's Note ~

~ Author's Note ~

That's right, you're not imagining things. After two years I have updated. It so strange to start writing again. After so many years at that. I'm sorry it took so long to get this to everyone, but I hope everyone enjoys the update, and I feel confident there will be more to come :)

Thank you for reading ~

~ Shiloh

Please make sure to comment and vote :)

"Oh Tamaki, my dearest Tamaki, why are you so beautiful?"

Tamaki smiled while holding a mock pipe, his yellow kimono draped loosely around him. "I'm hoping to catch your eye my dear, even if it's merely a passing glance."

"Why is your voice so very sweet and mellow?" 

"Why to set your nerves at ease so that perhaps my true feelings can reach your heart." His eyes glistened.

"Why are your eyes filled with tears every time you look at me?"

Tamaki lifted his fringe away from his eyes, showing glimmering tears beneath the blue hues of his iris's. "Because the sight of your beautiful smile, causes the fountain inside of me to overflow"

"Oh Tamaki!" The girls exclaimed with hands over their chests.

Off to the side, Akira watched on, occasionally his eyes casting down jot down some notes in his book. He wore a simple white kimono with a black lining underneath and a grey belt. The pale cloth complimented his equally pale skin, giving his skin a slightly rosier look. Satisfied with Tamaki's performance, he moved on to the next table. The twins wore matching blue kimono's as they entertained two guests.

"You two are wearing matching Kimono's. How cute!"

"Our mother designed everything the host's are wearing today."

"If you see something you like, we can order it for you."

"Our grandmother even helped us put these on."

Hikaru's sharp eyes darted towards his twin, acting quickly. His hand reached up, lightly grazing Kaoru's lower lip as his face is mere inches away. "But you know the one only who will be taking it off of you is me, Kaoru." He purred.

Kaoru gasped, his eyes casting down to the ground in "embarrassment."

"Hikaru, you're embarrassing me in front of everyone." He hiccupped with tears welling up in his eyes.

Their two guest squealed with a shiver. "Oh! What a tender embrace!"

Haruhi appeared to Akira's right, watching the twins act with him. She wore a pink kimono with white lining, and a white ornament in her hair. This is a tactic Akira and Kyoya both like to use. By putting the obvious in plain site, most remain completely oblivious to it. Tamaki also enjoyed Haruhi's feminine costume.