Nanashima x Tomboy! reader

A/n: requested by KiarraPheonix. I do not own Kh,nm but I do own u. ON TO THE STORY DRAGONS!

Your POV

I was just walking around town like a normal person, until I saw Nanashima. He was looking around shops with his younger sister. Heh, lucky. I put on my headphones and started to hum to the beat. I kept walking around, looking for the scent of cakes. Then I bumped into someone. It was Nana's sister. Had I really been walking that long? 

Anyways, she looked lost and had tears in her eyes, so I decided to help her.

"Hey there. Your Nanashima's sister, right?"

"Uh, yeah. Your Y/n! Aren't you!"

"Yeah, um, are you ok?"

"No, I can't find him anywhere!"

"UH, ok, where was the last place you saw him."

"We were around... THAT area!"

"Ok, hop on."

I had my skateboard, so she hopped on my back as I got on. She pointed near the toys store so looked around that area. I was looking for about 5 minutes, until she fell asleep. I held her up as I heard a familiar voice shout (idk her name sry!!!!! I make is up) 

"KIARRA!"

She instantly woke up after that. "Onii-chan!"

I skateboarded to the location to where I heard the shouting and found him. I gently put Kiarra down a few feet away from Nanashima. "Onii-chan!"

"Kiarra!"

They hugged each other as I just stood there, awkwardly. Nanashima finally noticed me and stood up. 

"Uh, o-oh. Thanks for bringing her back Y/n."

"No prob Nana, but next time please be more aware of her. She acts a lot like you by the way!" I said. "I gotta bounce, anyways nice seeyin ya!"

"W-wait!"

"Hmm?" I stopped and turned around before I got back on my skateboard.

He looked through their bags and got out something. "Here."

He gave me a chocolate croissant! "Thanks dude!" I gave him a quick peck on the cheek and rode away on my skateboard.

When I looked back at him he was still standing there with a red face. He looked at me as I kept skating. Yeah, I like Nanashima. I've been with him since middle school. But, who cares! Its not like I LOVE him!