chapter 1

Evie's outfit^^^^^^^^^^^

Evie's pov

I woke to my phones alarm clock. Ughh i have to get ready for school. I get up brush my teeth and get dressed. I wear a crop top with a cute skirt. I go downstairs for breakfast and see jay and carly had already gotten up early. Wow that's a first i think to myself. I pour my self cereal and sit in front of jay.

"Omg jay what happened to your eye." I say referring to the black eye he had

"Harry and his stupid gang happened." He says angry.

See what you might not know is that my brother is the leader of a gang called gold chains (Its a bad name ik). They steal and fight to get what they want. And being in a gang in the isle of the lost gives u lots of power. My dad first started the gang and then handed the leadership down to my brother jay. He's doing a pretty good job at it.

Treasure is my brothers rival gang. They hate each other. The leader of the gang named treasure is harry hook son of captain hook. And of course like all the stories go Harry's father passed down the leadership to his son harry.

At school they can't stand to be in the same hall. They once got in a huge fight that school was cancelled. I of course stay as far away from both gangs because it's extremely dangerous you never know when one of them is going to attack and I just don't like fighting.

My brother jay is super protective of me. He won't let me go hang out with one of my friends that is a boy alone. He always asks one of his gang members to come with me. It can get so annoying sometimes. My parents are usually never around because their on business trips. And every time I ask them if they can spend time with jay Carly and i they always say the same thing "honey you like all the expensive jewelry and clothes and if me and your dad don't work you won't get any of that no more." And their off to whatever their going to.

So me jay and carly spend a lot of time alone. But my family is one of the richest ones out there on the isle of the lost. Luclyliy I have my best friend Emily to keep me company.

I don't really know what my brothers rival gang looks likes. And every time I ask him to show me them jay always says no he says all you need to know is that if you hear the name harry hook walk away.

Anyways just as jay Carly and me were about to walk out the door to go in the car and drive to school jay stops me.

"Ughh What now I don't wanna be late for the first day of class." Carly says

"And You wont" jay says looking At me.

"Ugh jay what is it." I say

"Ur outfit." He says

"What about it?" I ask

"I don't like it. Your skirt is too short and your crop top is way to small." He says

"Mom picked this outfit out." I say

"I don't care now go upstairs and change. " he says

"Jay look at the time." Carly says

"Your right it's to late to change. Just put on a jacket." He says

I go upstairs and get a jacket and zip it up. After I'm down I go downstairs and into the car where they were waiting. After that we drive to school
_______________________________________

Wow first chapter. Hope you guys enjoyed!!!!