chapter 2

Evie's pov

Once we got to school we met up with our friend mal, max,Emily, and carlos.

"Hey guys." I say hugging every single one of them.

"Mal I missed you so much over the summer." Jays says hugging mal for a good 5 minutes

"Jay we saw each other yesterday." Mal says

"Whatever I still missed you." Jay says

"Will you 2 just start dating it's obvious u 2 like each other." Emily says

"No we don't " they both say letting go of each other.

"So how was your summer." I ask my bestfriend Emily.

"Ughh it was boring." She says

"Evie you look beauiful today." Max says

"Awww thanks." I say giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Haha." I hear max say to his little brother carlos.

They both have a huge crush on but I pretend not to know.

*BELL RINGS*
"All students report to their both assigned classroom to get their schedules" I hear a teacher yell from the microphone at school.

"Ughhh." Everyone says as they enter the hell they call school.

I walk across the hall looking for the classroom 123. Wow after 2 years of being in this school I still don't know where anything is . I thought to myself. The halls were crowded with a bunch of new students.

As i was walking everyone was pushing me and so me being the clumsy person I am i bumped into somebody and we both fall over. I also dropped my ice coffee that jay had bought me this morning all over myself.

"Cold cold cold cold." I say on the floor.

"Are you ok." This guy who I bumped in to asked helping me up as well.

"No I'm not ok. Do you see me I just fell and dropped my ice coffee all over my new outfit. Oh And sweetie this outfit isn't free." I yell at Him

"I'm sorry I'll buy u a new outfit and ice coffee." He says

"No I don't want your pitty money." I say walking to the bathroom.

I can't believe he spilled my coffee on my jacket and now I have or take it off. Jay is gonna be soo mad. I walk into the bath room and luckily nobody was In there.

I walk over to the mirror and look at my jacket all soaked and wet.

Just i was about to finish unzipping my jacket someone walks in and scares me.

"GET OUT THIS IS THE GIRLS BATHROOM!!!!" I Yell turns out the boy who spilled my coffee on me followed me into the bathroom.

"Calm down babe I came here to apologize and give you money to pay for your new outfit and ice coffee." He says taking out $100 from his red wallet.

"Like I said before I don't need your pitty money. And I'm not your babe" I say looking at myself in the mirror as I took my jacket off.

"Wow your crop top looks great on you." He said eyeing me up and down.

"Thanks now get out pervert." I say pushing him out of the bathroom