Kidnapped

Alec's POV

I'm at the grill eating while my sister, Stefan, Damon, and the rest of her friends are at the masquerade ball taking down Katherine.  They wouldn't let me go cause it's "too dangerous" they never let me help or do anything that might harm me, it's so unfair. Just because I'm the youngest. I get a text message from Jeremy telling me Elena got linked to Katherine and is injured but they unlinked them. I get up as fast as I can and run to where the masquerade ball is. When I get there Elena is walking towards her car, I quickly run up to her. Alec what are you doing here, she asks. Jeremy texted me, are you okay. Yeah, and you really didn't have to run all the way here, she said. I was worried. Okay but lets get home it's late an I'm tired, she said. Okay.

When we got to her car I got a text from Aunt Jenna asking where I was. On my way, I responded. I looked up to see Elena gone. Elena where are you, I yelled. That's when I saw a man putting her in his trunk I ran over as fast as I could to help her. When I got there she was already in I tried to get to her but before I could I felt a sharp pain in my arm and everything went black.

3rd Person's POV

A car pulls up next to a SUV . The man gets out of that car and walks over to the SUV. Where is she the man in the SUV asks. In the back, the other man responds. But there is one little problem someone was with her he tried to help her. And where is this boy, the man in the SUV asks. In the back with the girl, the other man responds. Alright just put them both in the trunk, the man in the SUV says.

The man opens the SUV  trunk than goes to his car and opens his trunk to see both Elena and Alec unconscious. He first picks up Elena and brings her over and puts her in the other mans trunk, than he goes back to his car and does the same with Alec.

He then closes the trunk and rejoins the other man at the front of the car. Thank you for your help, the man in the SUV says. Is there anything else the other man asks. One more thing, come closer, the man in the SUV says. The man gets closer. Closer, he says. When the man gets even closer the man in the SUV takes him, bites into his neck, drains him of his blood, throws him to the ground, and drives off.