Chapter 3

Sorry I couldn't come up with a good chapter name!!!!!

3rd Person POV

    Elena, Damon, and Stefan all enter the Salvatore boarding house with a still unconscious Alec. Damon walks over and sets him gently on one of the couches. 

Time Skip To After The Explanation of Why Elijah called Alec his brother!!!!!!

Alec's POV 

    I slowly start to wake up forgetting what happened the night before. Ugh, I spoke while sitting up and looking at my surroundings. I quickly recognized that I was in the Salvatore boarding house, just wondering why. 

    I get up to go look for Elena confused on how I got here. Elena, I called out. After a few minutes I hear footsteps. Alec your awake, Elena says hugging me tightly. What happened last night, I ask. You don't remember, she asks. No all I remember is going to see you at the school, I tell her. Oh well nothing important happened, she tells me, Okay, I say not really believing her. Well lets head home, she says. Yeah I wanna see Jeremy anyways, I tell her. We go and say bye to Damon and Stefan and head home.

Authors Note: Sorry for how short this chapter is but I have been busy with my other book I finished it but I'm working on the second book in the series. The first book is an IT fanfiction and the second I am writing is the first book crossed over with Stranger Things check it out if you want!!!! The Next chapter will be longer I promise!!!!