Meeting Elijah

I am going to change some of what happens with rose and trevor so it will be changed up a bit to make it go along faster to meeting Elijah. Sorry!!!!!!! Trevor will also not be killed for a certain reason...

3rd Person POV

After Elena wakes up she looks around wondering where she is. She then notices Alec unconscious on another sofa. She gets up and runs to him. She says his name trying to wake him up but it doesn't work. That is when Rose and Trevor walk in. Elena turns around scared. Who are you and what do you want from us, she asks. Firstly my name is Rose and this is Trevor, and we don't want anything from him he was just there, Rose said. Are you going to hurt him, Elena asks. No I actually might keep him around he looks so sweet, innocent, and fragile, Rose says. What you can't do that, Elena says. Actually I can do whatever you want what are you gonna try and stop me, she asks. That's when Elena goes silent.

Time skip to when Elijah shows up

Alec is still unconscious and that worries Elena. Is he gonna be okay she asks. Yeah we just gave him an extra dose of sleeping medicine when you got here, Rose says. That's when they hear a thud. Oh no he's here maybe we should just run, Trevor says. No we can't back out now and after this we will be free, Rose says. Who's here, Elena asks. Elijah the man we are delivering you to, Rose says. 

After a minute Elijah walks in when he see's Elena he runs up to her an smells her neck. Human that's impossible, Elijah says. That's what we said too, Rose speaks up. Elijah stands up, he smells different blood and looks around and see's a young boy laying on the other couch. Who's that, Elijah asks as he starts to walk over to him. There was a complication he was with the doppelganger and tried to help her so we had to take him, Trevor says. When Elijah gets over to the boy he has a shocked expression on his face and tears start to well up in his eyes. He bends down and caresses his face. Henrik, he says. It can't be you are dead, he says. 

Who's Henrik, Elena asks. That's my brother Alec, she says. Wait the Henrik, Rose asks. The one that was attacked by wolves and died that Henrik, Trevor asks. Yes, that Henrik , how is this possible, Elijah asks. What are you guys talking about, and why do you keep calling my brother Henrik, Elena asks. I have only heard stories but Henrik is one of Elijah's siblings the youngest actually,he died over a thousand years ago though, Klaus his other older brother brought him to watch the wolves shift and he was attacked and died, Rose said. He is actually the reason the original witch their mother turned them into vampires creating the first, the original vampires, Trevor says.

So, what does that have to do with my brother, Elena asks. He looks just like him, Elijah spoke still caressing his cheek. What, how, Elena asks. He must've been reincarnated, Elijah said. My brother is alive again. Your brother, he might look like your brother but he's my brother, Elena said. I grew up with him, I was the third person to hold him when he was born he's my brother not yours, she says. Elijah got up and faced her, he was reincarnated into your family but he is still my brother by blood, when someone is reincarnated they still have the blood of their original family in them, Elijah said. He might not remember us but we can tell him his history. Rose, Trevor I am going to take him with me too, Elijah said to the shocked vampires. Okay that's fine with us, Rose said. Trevor you are forgiven for giving me my brother back, Elijah says. Thank you, Trevor speaks. Alright now we have a long journey ahead of us, Elijah tells Elena as he picks Alec up off the couch. No what about the moonstone, Elena says. What do you know about the moonstone, Elijah asks. I know you need it and I know where it is, she says. Yes, he asks. I can help you get it, she says. Tell me where it is, he demands. It doesn't work like that, she says. Are you negotiating with me, he asks. He looks to Rose. First I've hear of it, Rose says. He tries to compel Elena but it doesn't work he looks at he necklace and says, what is vervain doing around your neck. He rips it off her neck and throws it. Tell me where the moonstone is, he compels her. In the tomb underneath the church ruins, she says. What's it doing there, he compels again. It's with Katherine, she says. Interesting, he says.

They hear glass breaking from upstairs. What is it, Elijah asks. I don't know, Rose says. Who else is in the house, he asks. I don't know, Rose and Trevor say. They move to another part of the house. They see two people vamp speeding around them. Elijah pushes Elena into Roses arms, and set Alec gently on the floor in the corner of the room. Up here they hear someone say. Elijah vamp speeds upstairs. Down here they hear someone else say. Elijah gets a stake stabbed into his hand. He removes it and when he looks around and he notices that Elena and Alec have disappeared, Elena is with Stefan and Alec is with damon. Where did they go, Elijah asks Rose an Trevor. They shrug.

Excuse me, to whom i. t may concern, you're making a great mistake if you thin that you can beat me, you can't, do you hear me, Elijah yells. He breaks off part of a wooden coat rack to use as a stake. I repeat you cannot beat me, So I want my brother and the girl, I'm gonna count to three or heads will roll, do we understand each other, he asks. 

Elena appears at the top of the stairs. I will come with you just please don't hurt my friends they just wanted to help me, she says. He vamp speeds up the stairs with the stake in hand. What game are you playing with me, he asks. She throws a vervain bomb in his face it explodes and burns his face but he heals. He goes for Elena but Stefan appears and shoots him with a compressed air weapon, it doesn't hurt him. Stefan throws the weapon and rushes towards Elijah. They both fall down the stairs. Elijah gets up immediately but Stefan stays down. He heads towards Stefan but Damon arrives and stakes him. He uses the stake and pushes it and Elijah into the door. Rose and Trevor quickly leave. Damon tries to go after them but Elena tells him to let her go. Damon goes and picks a still unconscious Alec up off the floor. Why is he still out, Damon asks. They gave him an extra injection of sleeping medicine, he should wake up soon, Elena says. Also why did he call Alec his brother, Stefan asks. It's a very long story, Elena says. 

And with that they head back home.