Chapter 23: Hook Up

GABIS POV

"You ready?" Niki asked me as I shoved one final shirt into my suitcase.

I nodded, zipped up my bag, and followed her to the car.

I can't believe I'm going back. What if I see him?

Maybe that's what I want to happen though? Maybe I want him to see me and think, "damn what am I doing letting her get away?"

-

"This is his place?" I said in awe as I looked up at the massive house that we will be staying at.

"Yeah, him and his roomates live here. Crazy right?"

I nodded and started out of the car. I followed Niki to the door letting her be the one to ring the door bell.

Soon we were greeted by the curly haired boy who had a smiled spread across his face once he saw Niki and immediately picked her up and spun her around.

Fuck I wish I had that.

"What's up, Gabi? I'm glad you decided to come. We're gonna have fun!" He said giving me a side hug.

I really like Jc and am so glad Niki found a good guy like him.

"Let me introduce you to everyone." Jc continued as he lead me into a big open sitting room that had three people in it, whom I'm assuming are his roomates.

"Everyone this is Gabi, Nikis best friend!" Jc announced and everyone gave me very welcoming smiles.

"I'm Bobby!" A boy in all black topped off with black hair greeted me by making up a handshake with me causing me to giggle.

"I'm Franny!" A very pretty girl greeted me with a small wave and big smile.

I returned a smile and waved back.

"I'm Kian." The last roomate introduced with a sly grin.

He was skinny and coated in tattoos. His resemblance to Blackbear was insane. It almost made me uneasy to be around him because he'll be a constant reminder of him the whole trip.

I gave back a shy smile to him and sat down on the couch by Franny. I sat there awkwardly before she engaged in conversation with me.

"So are you a model too?" She asked.

I noticed Kian turn and listen in on our conversation.

"Yeah, I am. Niki actually is the one who got me into modeling." I explained.

"I could tell, you're fucking gorgeous!"

"Thank you!" I blushed.

"You really live here with three guys?" I questioned in a disgusted tone.

"Yes." She jokingly sighed.

"How do you do it? I give you props." I laughed.

"C'mon Franny, we aren't that bad!" Kian budded in joining us on the couch.

We laughed and sat around and talked.

I can't lie Kian was attractive too, even if he did resemble Bear. Or maybe that's what made him attractive?

"Lets go clubbing!" Jc cheered as he popped open a bottle of champagne.