two

CHAPTER TWO OF HATING YOU!

•°•°•°•

we decided to go for a walk at four am in the morning because the bar started to get boring.

the conversation was going well - who am i kidding? the conversation was going great, i never had such a good talk like the one we had.

"we talked so much and i still don't know your name, darling."

darling, that name made the typical butterflies on my stomach.

"i'm alexa and you?"

our hands brushed each other.

"i'm tom."

we continued walking and then you pushed me to an hairdresser suddenly.

"what are we doing here?"

i asked, but you just smiled.

"you'll see."

you talked to some guy and then he looked at me smiling. i was scared i admit that.

we parted ways and i saw you again with a new hairstyle. my brown hair was now blonde and yours was short, like really short.

"oh my god, your curls!"

you laughed.

"what about then?"

"it's gone! i liked them."

i pouted and you rolled your eyes smiling.

"it had to be done today or tomorrow anyway."

"why?"

you didn't tell me the reason and now i understand why.

after that, we got out of the hairdresser and you didn't stop complementing my new hair.

today i still ask myself: why did i told you my name? why did i trusted you with my hair?
i still have the blonde hair if you're asking and i don't know why i still have it.

back then i told you that i liked the new hair even though i missed your curls. well, i still

hate the way you cut your hair