four

CHAPTER FOUR OF HATING YOU!

•°•°•°•

we were currently driving to your hotel and i couldn't stop smiling. you were such a funny guy.

"and then i fell and broke my nose, again."

i laughed and i could feel your eyes on me. i didn't know if i felt uncomfortable or loved by you.

"how can someone fall like that?"

"i don't know."

we laughed and then we reached our destination. we got out of the car and you put your hoodie on your head, leaving me confused but i didn't question it.

stupid me, i should have questioned it.

"key from the room 456."

the girl in the desk smiled and gave us the key. then, we got on the elevator and reached the 4th floor.

"okay, we're almost there."

you said and stared at me, smiling. i looked at the floor feeling uncomfortable with your staring.

"and welcome to my temporary room!"

tom exclaimed and i laughed. you ran to your bedroom and sprawled all over the bed, leaving me behind in a fit of giggles.

"you're such a kid."

"i know."

i sat on your bed and i brought my legs to my chest, looking at the view outside because your curtains were wide open. the view was so pretty.

it was quiet for a moment.

"you're so beautiful."

you spoke and i was left frozen in my spot. i didn't know what to react to that, you just called me beautiful and my butterflies came back.

i looked at you and you were staring at me, not leaving my eyes for once. i started to blush and i hated that because it made me vulnerable.

and you take that as point to you.

this moment was the most painful and hateful i have had in my all life.

the vulnerability i had when i was with you make me throw up right now. i was so stupid and so in 'the moon' that i didn't saw how terrible you were.

and till today,

I hate it when you stare!