seven

CHAPTER SEVEN OF HATING YOU!

•°•°•°•

after our little conversation at six am in the morning, you fell fast asleep.

i couldn't sleep after all, our night has been haunting me. for frickin sake, we just met today and we already had sex!

what is this? a one night stand? ugh, surely it is.

the worst part - or not - is that i didn't want this to be a one night stand. i wanted to meet you and get to know you slowly, forming a friendship with you.

however, i didn't know your opinion in this. would you wanted this to be a simple one night stand or would you wanted to get to know me?

i sighed in frustration and got out of the bed with the covers around me. i went to the balcony and looked at the sun perking up.

i always loved to travel, you see new york wasn't my real home. the world was my home. i don't have a specific physical place where can i call home.

maybe one day i can find one.

but for now, i'm living in new york for about 3 months. i'm at my second month right now.

"alexa?"

i turned around and i saw you with your eyes closed, sprawled all over the bed.

"yes, tom?"

you opened one eye and smiled at me.

"come to bed, it's really late..."

i didn't want that.

"it's cold and i'm cold."

it surely was cold.

"lex, stop thinking about the future and enjoy the present. don't get attached to the past."

i went to the bed and i hugged you. you gave me a kiss on the forehead and slept.

i wanted to sleep but i couldn't stop thinking about what you said.

till today, i can't stop thinking about what you said. it was a simple sentence but to me it was way more than that.

i can say that, unfortunately, it's my 'anthem' and

I hate the way you're always right!