⋆⋅☆⋅⋆namjoon⋆⋅☆⋅⋆

top ;; namjoon

bottom ;; y/n

daddy kink, vibrators (oof)

⋆⋅☆⋅⋆

I hadn't seen Namjoon in a while, and I felt like talking to someone about my life issues lately. So I get into my car and head off to BigHit's workroom, where I guess Namjoon would be working away the new album. 

I walk up to the lobby and Seokjin is talking to Hoseok at a table.

"Hey guys!" I grin at them.

"Oh, hey, Y/N!" Hoseok smiles, his cheeks glowing.

"Is Namjoon in the workroom?" I ask, pointing towards the hallway.

"Yeah, he's been in there for a while now," Seokjin answers with a sigh, "He's been quite stressed while preparing for the comeback."

"Oh... alright, thank you!" I grin as they wave and I head off to the workroom. I walk down the corridor to the work room close to the door. I begin to hear moaning sounds. They were deep and sensual. I walk up to the door, which was slightly open so obviously... I took a slight peek through.

"Mmmhh~~" The man moaned. He was watching a downloaded porn. I feel a little tingly. A good tingly. Nevermind, I'm horny as fuck. His moans turn me on. I lean on the doorframe and slowly... lean... in... And then I fall splat on the ground. fuckityfuck.

"Oh shit!" The man shouts as he spins around on his chair, stuffing his cock back into his pants. "Y/N?!" He jumps up to help me off the floor. I get up off the floor with a sore forehead. "Oh my god! Your forehead!" Namjoon gasps as he removes my hand from my sore forehead.

"Is it bad?" I ask worryingly. He places his thumb over my forehead to inspect it. He leans in and kisses my forehead. His lips are soft against my skin.

"There," he says, moving away from my head. "So, what's up?"

I sigh, "Life is just... life again."

"Oh no, what did he do?" Namjoon crosses his arms with an expression like he expected the outcome.

"We broke up, he was cheating on me," I whisper in between deep breaths. He pulls me in for a hug. "I came to you since you're often good with this sought of thing..." I chuckle a little while trying to suppress the lumping my throat. He nods his head and rubs his chin. I glance back at the computer screen and the porn film was still there. "What were you watching?" I laugh, pointing at his computer screen. He rubs the back of his neck and jogs to the computer screen and he deletes the tab.

"Yeah... were you there the entire time I was... you know..." He asks awkwardly.

"I was th-there for maybe a m-minute?" I stammer.

"Did you enjoy the show?" He asks, stretching his words and cocking an eyebrow. I roll my eyes.

"I didn't really see anything, your back was facing me."

"Did you feel anything?" 

Oh are you fucking serious, he had to ask that question. "N-no!" I furrow my eyebrows.