Chapter 10: Love blossoms

Diana

Akko and I both laugh through the night. Talking about our fears and facts about ourselves.
" So Akko do you have any siblings?"
I ask her. I've always wondered if there was another miniature Akko in her family.
" heh....nah I'm kinda happy about that,siblings are just another thing you need to look out for... and I don't have time for that. " Akko says laughing.
" I already know you're an only child Diana so... Hmm so is your mom just like you or dad?" Akko asks me.
She doesn't know they're... Deceased does she.
" um they were just like me I guess but my mom always said I was her double. " I say with a hint of sadness in my voice.
" wait you said  were.... oh my gosh I so sorry Diana I didn't know!" Akko says apologising.
I smile at her.

" Don't worry Akko, I know you didn't know anyway I'm 16 now and I'm practically almost an adult. " I tell her.
" thanks Diana."
" oh! Akko I just remembered, close your eyes okay." I tell her.
She shuts her eyes tightly. I pull put a small box and open it wide.
I brought Akko a necklace with her name spelt out on it.
I move closer to her and wrap in around her neck.
" okay you can open your eyes now." I say all excited.
Akko looks down at the necklace.
" okka?" She mumbles to me.
I giggle.
" haha no it says Akko silly." I tell her.
Akko's face brightens up even more.
She lunges towards me and plants a kiss straight on my lips.
I am taken my surprise by her actions.
" You're the best Diana I'm never going to take this off! " she exclaims happily. 

I blush and smile happily.
" I'm glad you like it Akko..... I wanted to as you something as well. "
I say becoming more serious.
" Ask away." Akko chips sipping on her fizzy grape.
" I know that I may be going too fast and we've only been dating for a week and a half but..... I really feel like you were meant for me Akko, so I want to take this opportunity to ask you to be my girlfriend." I ask Akko. I'm nervous.... What if she says no.
" heh, don't look so scared Diana, of course I'm going to say yes! Having  Diana Cavendish as my girlfriend is like Christmas every single day."
Akko states.
A smile breaks out across my face.
AKKO IS MY GIRLFRIEND!

*Back at Luna Nova*

Akko

Diana and I both walk into the school. I'm yawning because of the soothing walk back and Diana is half asleep.
She's resting her head on my shoulder as we walk towards the dorms.
" Tired are we Diana." I joke to her.
" shush Akko, I don't usually stay up this late you know, I like to get my rest." Diana says groggily.
" well we're at your dorm now." She lifts her head off my shoulder and I give her a quick kiss on the cheek.
" get some sleep Diana and I'll see you tomorrow." I tell her and walk towards my dorm room.
" I love you Akko, goodnight *Yawn*"
My heart jumps when she says I love you.
" I love you more, night."
*slam*
Her door shuts and I'm left here alone.
I walk up to my dorm and slowly creek open the door, trying not to wake Lotte or Sucy.
" Hiya Akko." Lotte says.
I jump put of my skin.
" AHHHH! STAY BACK!" I scream afraid, then I realise it was only Lotte.

" You got back really late Akko, I guess that magic practicing was time consuming." Lotte says but she sounds like she's trying to get something out of me.
And the 'magic' was hard, I had to try and not have a melt down around Diana and make myself look like a complete goon.
" yeah I guess you could say that. " I tell her and climb up into my bed, I can't be bothered to get my pyjamas on I'm too sleepy.

" sorry Lotte but *yawn" we'll have to cut this conversation short because I need to sleep badly. I'm so tired. " I yawn.
" o-oh okay night then Akko."
I close my eyes and  fall asleep.

* In the morning.*

I open my eyes and am blinded by the suns rays, I twist and and turn in my bed trying to go back to sleep. But no luck, once I'm up I'm up.
I sit up and look around, where's Sucy
And Lotte?
I look at a clock and its 1pm! Whoa... I slept in. And missed breakfast. Dammit. I could probably still get something.
I stretch my arms out and get off my bed. I'm feeling more jumpy than usual today. It's because I am officially DIANA'S GIRLFRIEND! WHOOP WHOOP! I jump up.
Is it weird to love someone of the same gender.... I love it but at the same time it feels wrong...so so wrong.
But who cares ! It can't be right if it doesn't feel wrong. Heh I need to stop.
Speaking of Diana... I never thought she would ask me to be her girlfriend.... Like I thought I would have to ask her because she'd be too embarrassed to.

Oh! I might as well go and find her... Well after I have a shower and get changed.

Amanda

" Oi! Gimmie that back Jasminika! " I scream at the top of my lungs. She's not as good as riding a broom as I am so I should be able to get my book back.
" I SAID GIVE IT!" I shout once again flying through the air.
She's chewing on donuts and looking through the pages.
" This is hard for me to tell Akko but I l-" I cut her off mid sentence by swiping the book from her hands.
" we made a rule, no going through anyone's stuff! This isn't your property and is very private okay!" I shout angrily at Jasminika.
" sorry * Munch munch*." She apologizes.
I scoff and fly back down to the ground.
I gotta hide this someplace else, if it gets out things will be bad.

"Excuse me, have you seen Akko?" Diana asks walking up to me.
She's looking for Akko eh?
" nah, she's more and likely still asleep." I say stuffing the book into my pocket.
" oh very well then, goodbye." She walks away.

Diana

Of course Akko would still be sound asleep, I should know by now that she is practically in love with sleeping. I knock on her dorm door, hoping to get an answer from someone inside....nothing.
I twist the handle and walk inside.
" Hello is anybody here." I call out.
I hear the shower running and soft hums. Akko.
She's in the shower, I shouldn't intrude.
" Akko! " I shout. Get a reply almost immediately.
" Diana I'm in the shower! I'll be out in a bit if you can't be patient you can come and watch if you want!" She shouts back.
My face goes beet red.
" How inappropriate Akko."  I say back to her.
I hear her small giggles through the door.

An: thanks for Reding this chapter, any suggestions comment them. Like I've said like a million times in really enjoying writing this book! 😂 new chapter out in three days so be waiting!