1 | Interactions

Chapter #1 : INTERACTIONS

“Baekhyun-ssi, Ms. Kim need this papers, she wants you to get it in the library.” Our class mayor told me, handling me a list of papers, I think, that I need to get.

“All of this?” I shockingly asked. This is quite a lot. I can’t get this all by myself.

“Yes. Palli! Palli!” I sighed. For the sake of my conduct, ok fine! I lazily stood up and slowly walked towards the library. Ugh! Library is at the 4th floor. What a nice day, huh!

1 sheep, 2 sheep, 3 sheep-- I counted every tile that i’ve stepped.

4 sheep, 5 sheep, 6 sheep, 7 sheep-- I counted every stairs that i’ve stepped.

8 sheep, 9 sheep, 10 sheep, 11 she---BOINKkk

“Ashh!” I hissed.

I massaged my forehead as I slowly raised my head. *gulp*

“Ohhh! Sorry..sorry..sorry.” he apologized. I was still in shock. Like, Omyghodness! Like, come on! Who would not drool in this perfectly molded art in front of me?

“A-ah, I-I-I’m okay.” Oh fuck! ‘Stop stuttering you idiot!’ I slapped my hands from shivering.

“Are you really okay?” he worriedly asked.

“Yes. I’m totally fine. J-just fine.” I insisted. ‘I’m just okay! He’s just too hot, I can’t handle his charms and looks full of punch.’

“Your cheeks are red.” he beamed. Amazed by how red my cheeks are.

“Ah-ah.” I covered my cheeks with my both cute and tiny hands.

“Ahahaa, ya! Why are you shy? Its actually kinda’ cute.” he complemented. He then smiled widely, showing those perfect white teeth.

“Hmm, you’re Baek...ahh, Baekhu..no, uhmm, Baekhyun..ah yeah, Baekhyun, right?” I laughed softly. Oh ghad! I love hearing him say my name. Its just too--

“Ahh, Baekhyun-ssi?” he snapped. ‘oh ghad! Why was I not listening?’

“A-ah, y-yeah. I’m Baekhyun from Class A-3.” I introduced, stretching my tiny hands towards him. I wonder how my hands would fit his.

“Oh Sehun from Class A-7.” ‘I already know you. I’m one of your admirers!’  He took my hand. Shaking his hands feels like an everlasting hhww with him. (hhww: holding hands while walking)

“Yah! Baekhyun-ah!” shouted by an annoying dinosaur from afar. He then let go of my hands.

“Anyeong! Hoping to see you again Baekhyun-ssi.” he bade goodbye.

“Anyeong!” ‘Me too, Sehun-ah!’

I waited for him to go farther, before I ripped the head off of this annoying dinosaur. “Yah! Jongdae-yah, I’ll really ripped your head off!” I threatened him.

“Oh..oh..mian..mianhaeyo! Sorry..sorry..sorry..” he apologized as I grabbed his long hair.

“What? What could be so important, that you interrupted our own little world just a few minutes ago? Huh, why?” I furiously asked him.

“A-ah..ouch! Baekhyun-ah, Ms. Kim just ordered me to get the papers to you. I swear to God, I don’t know what were you two earlier are talking, probably sex, but I really don’t know. I just called out for you. And boom! What’s wrong with that?” first thing I did was to punch him in the arms. Such a douche.

“Ouch! What was that for?” he innocently asked.

“What sex?! Are you crazy? Why will the two of us talk about that....about sex?!” Seriously, I might kill this poor dinosaur here.

“You two earlier looked in the eyes with eachother, like, you want two to undressed eachother. That’s how sticky, or what so ever you called that, earlier.” ‘Fuck! What? Me? Wanting him to undress? Hmm. Oh yes, I’d like that to happen, but him to me? Uhmm, no answer for that. I don’t want to assume things.’

“Yah! Stop day dreaming. We still need to get the papers.” ‘oh shit! I almost forgot the papers.’

“Palli! Palli!” we ran for our lives as if there were zombies running toward us and are ready to eat as alive.

_______________
End of Chapter #1

Author’s Note:
-so how was it? Nah or Bla? Leave some comment/s and like this chapter. Sebaek and Chansoo shipper here.

RandomPotatoxx
E N G I L I S H E U ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)