112

Zach Herron

A drunk Daniel came home from yet another night out and let me tell you, he was not nice to be around when drunk.

"Man, where do you even get the alchohol?" I heard Jonah complain trying to take care of Daniel. He took the bottle of vodka from him and handed it over to me, to which I followed putting it in the trashcan.

"Party" Was all he could say, mumbling in himself, his eyes closing every few seconds.

"I seriously can not believe you, Daniel" Corbyn said frustrated throwing his hands in the air.

"Don't you see what you are ruining?" He continued glaring at Daniel, rolling his eyes when he finished.

"For the good Lord's sake, Shut up" Jack yelled.

"And you're only making it worse" I said looking at him.

"You knew he had a girl over yesterday and you didn't do anything about it" I yelled.

"It's his life" he defended himself. "And he's ruining it!" Corbyn yelled now too.

"Guys" Jonah shushed us. Daniel was now crying. "He's drunk he won't understand, can't this wait a couple hours?" He said looking at all of us. The doorbell rang and I went to open it.

"Hey, Valencia" I smiled nervous. "Hi Zach" She said confused. "Jonah texted me" She said and I opened the door more so she could come in. "Jonah? Oh good lord, what happened?" She stood still in the middle of the kitchen, shocked at all the shattered glass on the floor and the cut Daniel had on his cheek from which blood was dripping on the kitchen tiles. Daniel sat on the counter looking confused at the sight of his girlfriend.

"Um, Hi Val" Corbyn said akwardly. "We need to talk"  Jonah said. She nodded understanding. "But first, let me clean that wound" She referred to the cut on Daniel's face. Jack got some cotton pads and some Iodine to clean the cut.

"This is going to hurt a little bit" She mumbled and applied the iodine on the wound and carefully cleaned the fresh wound.

He groaned at the feeling of the liquid touching his wound. "Ssshh" She said calming him down.

He glared at us. I rolled my eyes. "We're not leaving" Corbyn said. Jonah nodded at us that he had it under control. and I dragged Corbyn and Jack towards the music room.

-

Jonah Marais (smOOTH  transition -,-)

"Jonah" Daniel said. I looked at him, worried mostly. 

I stepped towards Valencia and looked at her. "I think you two need to talk, despite him being drunk, he won't hurt you but," I said. "I could never hurt her" Daniel looked at me angry. "Sssssht, it's fine" She said to both Daniel and me. 

"Are you sure?" I asked. "Yes she's sure" Daniel spat at me. She nodded at me and I left the room.

-

Valencia Auguste (again change of pov ilOVEMYSELF)

"Why?" I ask cleaning the wound with iodine. "What?" He mumbled. 

"Why?" I repeated. He didn't answer. 

"I heard what Zach said" I continued. "I didn't mean it" He whispered. 

"I know you didn't it's-"

"She reminded me of you" He said inaudibly. I stopped cleaning his cut and looked in his blue eyes who were filled with guilt. 

"You're sobering up" I said taking a deep, loud breath. I grabbed the first aid kit Zach put on the counter and opened it up, searching for a band-aid. "Here you go" I said when I finished cleaning up the wound and putting the band-aid on there. I stood up and looked for a broom to sweep up the shattered glass on the floor. "Are you mad at me?" He said after a while. 

"No" I quietly said. 

"I'm sorry" He said, meaning it. "I'm sorry too" I said when I finished cleaning up the glass. "I'm sorry that I'm busy all the time, that we don't have time for each other" I mumble. 

He grabbed my hand and gently pulled it causing me to turn around. He laid his hands on my waist. "At least you're here now." I couldn't help but smile. "Do you forgive me?" He said laying a hand on my cheek, rubbing his thumb along my temple. 

"Of course, Dani."