No Answer

09:00, Monday
Going back to school isn't fun, especially going to an art school in a new country. Adalia Obediah was an art student wanting to graduate her college in America. It was her second year back and she was just back from her home country of Britain - when she was told her sister was moving to a flat nearby. That was the only good thing Adalia was looking forward too in her college. Her and her sister, Faith, had always been close, and her father and mother couldn't ask for more than them getting along.
Adalia narrowed her eyes as she pushed open the door to her class, it was easy to open, unlike the year before in which you would need wrestler strength to open.
Door is actually fixed, take note Adalia
Adalia scanned the room, sure enough it was her class and unfortunately the correct one. It wasn't long until a plumb boy turned his round head to face the door, it was Hadwin. Hadwin was a boy she be-friended the year before, they got along fine Hadwin believed.
"Hey Haddie," Adalia greeted, walking to the seat next to him-she made a gesture to ask if he minded, he shook his head.
"S so so how was y y your holid d holiday?" Hadwin asked, he had a bad stutter after an accident but he couldn't afford the surgery to heal it.
"Good, I guess. I got to see my family which was actually great! And guess what!" Adalia started, looking at Hadwin with excitement, "Faith is moving in town!"
The plump boy let out a squeal as if he was a teenage girl and hugged Adalia tight and didn't let go for a few seconds, then letting go as people stared. His face turned bright scarlet and he covered his face. Adalia smiled faintly just as their professor walked in.
"Morning class, surely you all enjoyed the holiday? I sure did! Anyways, we have a project to do that has to be completed for the end of this year, yes it is a bit early to set a project but it will have to be handed in at the end of this year," the professor told them, holding his hand up when a few groans and murmurs filled the class, "but we shall not start immediately as it is a collage and we need to go over many rules so it is perfect."
When the professor had mentioned 'collage' Hadwin and Adalia just stared at each other, eyes wide as saucers.

The lesson dragged on and on but the next thing they knew, college was finished for the day. Adalia waved her goodbye until the next day to her friend before heading off towards her sisters apartment. It was a decently long walk but atleast Faith had lived on the first floor. Holding her breath, Adalia rang the doorbell.
Ring a ring ♪
Adalia stood outside, waiting for her blonde-headed sister to open the door... But she never answered. The art student noticed that the door was ajar, and not fully shut. Cautiously, she gave the door a push.
The sight was horrifying, the room was in a state, pictures were thrown off the wall and seats were laying on the floor.
"Faith?" Adalia called out, slowly stepping over valuables which were chucked on the floor.
No answer.
"Faith!" She screamed out, seeing blood splattered over some paper documents.
N O A N S W E R