Welcome To The Supernatural

Adalia rushed into the apartment, her heart pumping loudly in her ears. She rushed around the house, screaming her sisters name until she got to the bedroom. All doors but the bedroom door were open, that raised her suspicion. She felt herself hold her breath as she slowly approached the bedroom door, holding out her arm towards the door knob. As quiet as she could, see turned the door knob to the room. The room was like a bomb dropping site, everything was hauled to the side but one empty chair with a broken rope next to it. On the floor under it was a pentagram but with odd writing within it.
"Back demon!" A voice practically screamed at her as she felt water hit her face.
"What the actual hell?" Adalia asked as she opened here eyes, wiping the water off her face.
"What the heck are you doing here? Breaking into a house comes with serious charges," the voice was in front of her, looking up a bit she looked at who stood infront of her.
The person infront of her was a smart looking man with blonde hair neatly sucked behind his ears and he was wearing a suit like an F.B.I agent.
"This is my sister's house you bloody moron!" Adalia answered, flailing her arms around to add expression.
"Oh, well... I-I'm agent Wilson, F.B.I," the agent said, pulling out an identity card to show his self.
"Wow, so F.B.I yell 'BACK DEMON' and throw water in people's face now with a fucking pentagram on the bloody floor!" Adalia yelled, but found her mouth being covered immediately.
The man looked dead into her eyes, making her try squirming away but she was frozen in fear, "Fine, I am not a F.B.I agent..."
"Knew it!"
"I am Samuel Dysa, a hunter of the supernatural," Samuel told her, his eyes dead with no life in them before he burst into life and started laughing.
"What, what's so funny?" She asked, loosening up from the tension that once filled the air.
"I dunno, I needed to lighten the mood up before I told you that your sister is dead."
"Faith is not dead! I, I was just on the phone with her half an hour ago!" She felt tears fill her eyes, she couldn't be dead. Adalia didn't want to believe the stranger but it did explain the blood until she saw that the man was bleeding badly and his body was shaking quite a bit, "dude, Sam. We need to get you to a hospital or something!"
"Changing the subject already? It's just blood, I'm fine," the hunter chuckled, picking up his book and bag.
Adalia raised an eyebrow as the grown man let out a whimper when the bag grazed his side. He huffed in defeat as he let the young adult help him with the bag.
-
"Okay, you seem cool I guess so where's your place? I was in the cadets when I was young, I know a thing or two about first aid," Adalia told him as she put the bag in the boot of Sam's car.
"Okay okay, what's your name anyways?" Samuel asked Adalia, shutting the boot and getting into the driving seat.
"Adalia. Adalia Obedia," she said to him, pulling the seatbelt across her and plugging it in.
"Well Adalia, welcome to the Supernatural world."