"Seaing" Him

Y/N's POV
I widened my eyes as I started struggling. "N-No way! I need..." I realized, if he knew where my family was, he could capture them too! "I...I don't wanna go! I wanna be free!" I said shaking the cage. I need to see my friends, my family, my....my dad! "Too bad!" He said and threw something towards my face. I dodged it, but it cut some of my H/C hair. It almost cut the F/C strand I was born with. I can't let that happen... He walked over and grabbed the weird and shiny object. He growled before walking off. I felt tears start to form, but held them in. I will be free. The boat started to move which made the cage strange. "Ow!" I yelped holding my head. "Are you okay, Y/N?" I nodded my head at F/N's question. I could see something approaching the boat. I think it's where humans and monsters live. I felt the crown on my head tilt and fixed it a little. It was a bit big on me, but it kinda fit. The boat eventually stopped and the guy came out. He put something on the cage which didn't allow me to 'sea' anything. Heh. Even when I'm being captured, I'm still making puns. I felt the cage move and my tail fell through it. I wiggled it, but then felt a stinging pain. Great, stuck again. "Don't fucking move." I heard him whisper yell darkly. I growled as he pulled my tail. I smacked his hand and pulled my tail back in the cage. He deserves it. Freakin jerk! I felt the cage fall on the floor. At least be gentle, dumbass I thought to my"shell". Yay, more puns. "I have something really special here, but it'll cost you more than 5 ships." I heard the dumbass say. "Hmph. Let me see it first." I looked to see a human. He had a business suit on with glasses. I saw him gasp and stare at me. "She's... Is she actually real? Mermaids are fake!" I growled at this. "Excuse me? I know damn well you didn't just say that!" I growled turning away while crossing my arms with a 'hmph.' "Wow, and that crown...it must be..." I saw him reach for it and slapped him with my F/C tail.
"You even think about touching that, AnD YoU'rE DEAD!!!" I yelled. My voice changed for some reason which made me feel...weird. I felt power drain from me and passed out. The last thing I heard was a dark laughter.

~Time Skip~

I woke up and felt my body in water. Finally comfortable. But the water felt...weird. More clean maybe? I looked at my side and saw F/N sleeping. She hugged a rock next to her which made me giggle. I look at the place I was put in and found myself in a  huge glass thing. I'm surprised I didn't notice the little kids touching it. 'Is this an aq....aquarium?' I questioned myself. One kid started to tap the glass which frightened me. It made a lot of noise which hurt my ears. I hid behind some coral and peek out. I flinch when I move my F/C tail. I realized the jerk made it bleed a little. I whine and look back at the child. She looks at me and smiles. She look around 5 or 6 with her little purple and blue tutu. I giggled a bit at this and slowly swim towards her. She can't hurt me thanks to the glass, right? I stop swimming and sit down with my folded tail. She put her hand on the glass which made me do the same. I look at her E/C eyes. She look like a smol version of me. She had the same color hair, same skin tone, and the same smile. She was so cute. I laughed at her as she jumped up and down. I noticed her brother. He seemed kind of cautious of me. He had blue eyes and blonde hair. He was probably around 10 or 12. Who knows? He banged on the glass which made me swim away. He kept banging on it which hurt my ears, even when I covered them. Eventually, I heard it stop for some reason. I uncovered my ears and peek out. I saw a skeleton looking at the kid with a dark expression. I swam towards the glass and gently tapped on it to get his attention. He looked at me a bit confused and concerned put together. I don't know if he can hear me, but I'll try speaking. "It's okay. He didn't hurt me." I said. The skeletons 'eyes' widened in shock, but went back to normal. I noticed the kid was with his mom and the girl was waving goodbye to me. I waved back with a smile and stared at the skeleton. He looked so...familiar. I gasped when I realized who he was. He...

He is the skeleton I saved at sea.