Introduction

~15 years ago~

"Ichigo" slurred a very drunk Rangiku.

"What is it Rangiku" asked an irratated Ichigo this was the 100th time tonight Rankigu called for him.

"Why not have one drink"The busty lutinent slurred/asked.

"If I have one will you leave me alone" Ichigo asked taking the drink from her hands.

"Yup"The girl nodded.

Ichigo sighed and drunk the alcohol. 2 hours later he was wasted and looking at a raven haired female known as rukia who was also looking at him. Pretty soon those two ended up in ichigos room drunk and created what would soon be known as Isuki and Rye.

~the next morning~

Rukia woke up in the familiar bed of ichigos as she slept in when he want around.

"What the-" Rukia began before looking down seeing she was completely nude. Rukia gasped when she heard a groan and the bed shift next to her. The raven haired soul reaper look to her right and saw none other then the substitute soul reaper in all his glory in other words also completely nude and staring right back at her. After staring at each other for a couple seconds their eyes widened in realization.

"Rukia-" Ichigo began then stopped when he noticed rukias teary eyes. Instead of talking ichigo wrapped his arms around the frail female who was now crying softly.

"I'm so sorry rukia" ichigo mumbled even he knew Rukia was waiting for the right guy to take her. After that whole fiasco Rukia stilled stayed in ichigos closet but they barely talked to each other.

~one month later~

Ichigo woke up to the sound of someone puking in the bathroom. Being the curious man he is he went to check it out. Once Ichigo opened the door his eyes widened as they landed on rukia who was sitting next to the toilet with her eyes closed and hand on her head.

"Hey rukia are you alright" ichigo asked worridly just as rukia was about to answer she once again puked in in the toilet in which ichigo kneeled next to her and picked up her hair once rukia was done she leaned back against the wall.

"I don't know if I am or not" rukia answered his question from before.

"Maybe we can ask my dad to check you out" Ichigo said worridly.

"Yeah I'll ask him later"Rukia said.

"There's no need to ask later rukia" isshin said standing outside the bathroom "come with me you too ichigo" isshin finished. Rukia and ichigo nodded. Ichigo helped rukia stand and followed isshin downstairs to the clinic.

~ In the clinic~

Rukia sat on the bed watching isshin hook up some electronics along with a certain monitor that can see what's in the stomach.

"Ok rukia, how long has the sickness been taking place"isshin asked.

"It started two days ago but it only happens in the morning"rukia said. Isshin looked at rukia then at ichigo who was looking at rukia with a worried expression.

"Rukia have you had any interactions with a male"isshin asked. Rukia and ichigo looked at him confused. "What i mean is have you have any sexual interaction with a male" isshin clarified then was confirmed when ichigo and rukia looked at each other with wide eyes.

"Rukia can you lay down and raise your shirt up please" Isshin instructed. Rukia did as she was told and isshin grabbed a blue like gel substance in a container. "This might be a little cold" isshin warned and squirted a little bit of the gel on her stomach.