chapter one

(Present time)

"Rye Rye Rye" kazui said to the sleeping 15 year old.

"What" Rye Grumbled. Kazui put down the water he was fixing to poor on the drowzy boy's head.

"Dad said to get up breakfast is ready" kazui said the raven haired male.

"Tell dad 10 more minutes" Rye said falling back into a endless pit of darkness.

Kazui sighed and shook his head "he asked for it" he mumbled and walked out of Rye' s room and walking down stairs.

"Dad Rye said 10 more minutes" the 10 year old boy said to a strawberry haired male that was looking over the newspaper.

Ichigo sighed and grabbed the 'how to wake Rye bucket that was filled with ice cold water.

"Let's do this"ichigo exclaimed and going upstairs to Rye' s room and kazui followed.

"~Oh Rye~" ichigo singed and dumbed the ice cold water on the poor boy.

"What Rye fu-" Rye started as he jumped up and was hit in the face with a pillow by ichigo and kazui.

"Why do you two always do this" Rye grumbled getting up and grabbing some clothing.

"Because you never get u-ICHIGO" ichigo began before being interrupted by his wife orihime. "Y-Yes"ichigo stuttered turning toward her.

"Why do you always do this. His bed gets all wet and his sheets take forever to dry along with his clothes." Orihime scolded and Rye was mentally praising her. Orihime turned to the raven haired football player "Now Rye you have to get up on time, now go take a shower and come down for breakfast" orihime finished going downstairs kazui following her.

"Now I'm in trouble thanks Rye"ichigo said with a small frown.

"No proplem now get out I have to shower" Rye said pushing ichigo out.

"God I have such a persistent son" the strawberry complained but never the less smiled to his first born son.

"Yeah yeah old man" Rye rolled his eyes but never the less smiled at his dad "I'll be down in a second" With that the teen closed his door.

~In the soul society~

"Isuki are you up" Ichika asked opening the sliding door and looking at the strawberry haired girl.

"Yes, is there something I'm needed for" Isuki asked looking at her younger sister with a smile.

"Mom needs you" ichika said.

"Very well" Isuki sighed walking out of her room and towards the squad 13 barracks ichika I'm her trail.

Once Isuki walked in she looked at her mother you also looked at her before huge smiles took over their faces the mother and daughter tackled hugged each other.

"MOM" the teenage girl exclaimed.

"ISUKI" Rukia exclaimed.

"They sure are one crazy duo"said a voice from behind them. Rukia then remember that she had had all the captain's and the lutinents in her office. Rukia and Isuki separated but still standing and holding hands with one another.

"Sorry about that" Isuki mumbled. The captains laughed while byakuya smiled at his crazy strawberry haired niece. Toshiro only chuckled at her knowing she does this two her mother and his daughter. Speaking of the female Hitsugaya.

"Isuki"

'Speak of the devil' toshiro thought and turning to look at his daughter.

Isuki looked at takeshi and sighed.

Takeshi Hitsugaya third seat of squad 2 and most serious yet beautifully female after all she did inherit both her looks form both of her parents.
She gained her hair,eyes,attitude, and.... height from her father but every thing else from her mother.

"Yes takeshi" Isuki asked. Takeshi grew a tick Mark on her demple.

"Its third seat Hitsugaya"takeshi said calmly.

All the captain's and lutenits sweatdropped except toshiro and thought.

'She gets that from captain Hitsugaya'

"Yeah yeah.....Takeshi" Isuki snickered. Rukia sighed and raised her hand to stop the the two girls from fighting she did not want her office along with the whole squad 13 barrecks covered in ice again.

"That's enough I don't my squad barrecks an ice cube again" rukia smiled. "Well Isuki I called you here because you have a mission that takeshi will accompany you on" rukia continued but her smile faltered a bit.

"What kind of mission" Isuki asked.

"Well you have tk go to kagura town in the world of the living and you have to stay for a month or two" rukia explained and Isuki nodded.

"When do i go" Isuki asked.

"In 30 minutes" Rukia said. Isuki's eyes widened with excitement.

Rukia smiled at her daughter sort of weary of her going. She felt a hand on her shoulder she looked up to see renji smiling at her "she'll be fine" her husband whispered.

"You better get ready Isuki" takeshi said. Isuki smirked and grabbed takeshi's hand pulling her with her.

"Your coming with me shorty" Isuki smiled then silence came over the room when Isuki left

"Isuki sure is rowdy" toshiro said feeling pity for his daughter.

"Your right but never the less powerfull" Zaraki said. Zaraki looked at rukia and asked "Why did you accept Isuki to go on this mission after all she could run into Rye or worst ichigo"

"I know that, that's why I accepted it. Isuki has been separated from her father and brother for far to long. Central 46 finally agreed that she could meet them is she wanted to. Isuki needs her brother every time she came to me when she was younger she always say she feels like something is separated from her. So now it is time to feel that she is no longer separated if she meets rye" rukia said with her eyes closed.

"What about you rukia will you ever meet rye" soifon asked eyeing the raven haired mother.

"I will after all there is a battle coming since not all the espada are gone" rukia said and everyone nodded.

"What about Isuki and ichigo" rangiku asked.

"Those two, I don't know, I hope they don't meet because if they do the power we sealed away will be unleashed" rukia said "however for now she must go to karakur town"