Me and My Coworker's Roommate

Within a small two-story apartment is a student named Eli Lenard. He is going to a community college to later become an independent marketing artist in Graphics Art Design like his dad. Working part time behind an IT desk at a convention center, he also happens to be roommates with one of his coworkers. He goes by the name Vector Sydney, a security guard who passes by time to time at his desk.

One day, their landlord shows up to let them know that they will be having a new roommate to share with at their apartment. The new guy's name is Gus Watt. However, he appears to be a slob, in a sense, he is the worst. Unemployed, smelly, and lazy, this one is apparently a leech. He often stashes a bunch of credit cards under the couch, and sometimes he steals his one of his roommates' clothes. Here is a fun Fact about him, he never washes any of his clothes.
___________________________________
Eli: Has anyone seen my underwear?
Gus: I'm wearing it.
"What?!?! WHY?!?!?"
"Because I ran out of clothes"
"Ugh, I guess you can have them. I'll just get another one"
Vector: Gus, I'm washing all the dirty laundry, I'll take them off your hands.
Gus: Yes! Please do!!!
Eli: Gus, before I head off to my class, please don't do that again.
Gus: Hey man, you don't have to be a big baby about it. Besides we are all guys here!
"Clearly, this isn't the locker room"
"Nor is it your mom's room!!!!"
"Ugh, whatever"
*Eli leaves the apartment and heads to class*

Upon return, Eli runs into something surprisingly disturbing.
"Um," said Eli, "what's with all these credit cards?!?!"
"Oh that's to help me with my rent", Gus said.
"How is this suppose to help with rent?!?! Don't you still have to get a job or something to properly consolidate the bill?!?!"
"Maybe...I'm still job searching"
"I'm pretty sure getting a job at Burger King 👑 is easier said than done ✅"
"Oh yeah we should make this place twice as greasy as before", Vector said sarcastically.
"Vector!!!",  Eli said with a big frown on his face.
"What?", as Vector ponders, "Is it wrong to wonder and think, rhetorically, that we might get in trouble with the landlord if he makes a bigger mess?!??"
"Sigh, Vector come over here"
*Eli Takes Vector outside of the apartment*
**Gus attempts to follow, but Eli sticks his head back in to let him know this is private; Gus respects that**

"Vector", Eli said sternly, "we can't be discouraging him from getting a job. It's probably the only way for him to start learning how to take care of himself!" "Are you sure about that Eli?", Vector retorts, "what if this means he gets to stay longer with us for eternity?!?! I mean look at him. He doesn't even know how to wash his own clothes!"
"Well he needs to start somewhere"
"How about we file a complaint and kick him out?!?!"
"Wow, so you would rather eliminate the problem instead of trying to solve it???"
"Hey man, prevention is better than having the remedy to it"
"So would you rather see him on the streets?!?!"
"Well look at it this way Eli. If he doesn't pay your bills, food, and or taxes, he needs to go"
"But he is a human being"
"Like the other bums in the streets?!?! I'm pretty sure they are human too"
"What do you mean by that Vector"
"Eli, said Vector, "as a security guard, don't you think it's kinda funny where Gus gets all those credit cards 💳?!?!"
"No," Eli said dumbfoundedly, "I believe those are some of his relatives' credit cards that were donated to him on his birthday or something."
"Does Mackinaw Kenna Monaural happen to sound 'related' to you?!??"
"What the-"
"That's right, she isn't related to him at all, since his last name is Watt. She is the apartment neighbor next door"
"How can we tell that's not his mother? Like what if she doesn't like changing her last name to her husbands?"
"Okay here is another one 💳 – Yoslova Maline Modai!"
"..."
"As you can see, the middle names nor the last names don't match up! It's time to book him!"
"Yes, yes we should"

Shortly after their conversation ended, Gus Watt began running out the door – it was left slightly open for him to hear the entire discussion about him. It didn't take long for the two to find out since they were only a few feet away.
Vector: Eli call the cops while I take him down
Eli: I'm on it!
*Eli takes out his phone and dials 911*