This Love That Feels Right (Part 1)

Hi everyone I am Madhu and this is the first time I am posting a story on wattpad hope you all will love it.Okay,this story represents some religion problems so,please everyone first read the whole story and then give your valuable opinions and this story is divided into 2 parts.This is the first part the second part will be uploaded soon.Hope you all will love this story.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Its a beautiful morning and a house is shown and it is shown that Gauri is sitting in the lawn.She is sipping tea and is looking through old albums.

Gauri (thinking) - Hmm how many years have passed since me and Om are living together but it seems like everything had happened yesterday only.Its like hum toh kal hi mile tha aur woh meeting bhi kitni anokhi thi.

Flashback (5 years ago)

Gauri was living with her family in a village on the outskirts of delhi and her family was an orthodox hindu family.They believed in all religious rituals and they never entered any other religious places other than their hindu temples but Gauri didnot think like that,she believed that all religions are same and she never hesitated in entering other religious places.In their village there was a mosque situated beside their hindu temple and whenever Gauri found the chance she visited the mosque.It was also an usual day like this,Gauri decided to visit the mosque.

               When she entered there she saw that the place was more crowded than usual days she decided to tie a thread on the mosque pillar so,she proceeded towards it.When she was tying the thread she saw a boy of her age tying a same type of thread opposite her and she was mesmerised by seeing him.The boy was so handsome that she was attracted to him in an instant but before she could talk with him the boy went away from there.Gauri came out of the mosque looking for him but she couldnot find him anywhere,disappointed Gauri returned to her home.Next day Gauri went to school,she was studying in class 12 and she was shocked to see the same boy in her class and she was told by her friends that he was a new student.The whole day Gauri mustered up her courage to talk to the new boy but everytime her courage failed her and she couldnot talk to him,later when school got over Gauri was a bit sad because she couldnot talk with the new boy but suddenly she saw that he was walking alone on the road,it was clear that the boy was going home and she decided to talk with him as it was now or never.

Gauri (walking up to the boy) - Hey !!

Boy - Oh !! Hi !!

Gauri - Hi !! I am Gauri Sharma and (she is interuptted by the boy).

Boy - And I know that we study in the same class and I also know this that you are the topper of this school.

Gauri - Oh but how do you know all this ??

Boy - Arre everyone in school was saying that you are the most brillant student,the topper,etc. etc. so,from there only I know all this.

Gauri - Oh acha... ...umm...by the way whats your name.

Boy - Oh I am really sorry I forgot to introduce myself.Hi,I am Omkara Mustafa Khan.

Gauri - Omkara Mustafa Khan...you are a muslim...

Om - Umm...yeah do you have a problem with that ??

Gauri - No....Its just that you are a muslim and I am a hindu..

Om - So you are saying that we cann't talk with each other because of religion problems.

Gauri - No,its not like that...its just umm forget about it.So.. Can we be friends ??