THIS LOVE THAT FEELS RIGHT (LAST PART)

Hi guys so,this is the second and last part of This Love That Feels Right hope you all will love it and The role of Gauri's papa is played by Sai Ballal (Kamal Narayan fron Udaan) the role of Gauri's brother is played by Arjun Bijlani (Rithik from Naagin 1) and the role of Omkara's dad is played by Mahesh Thakur (Tej Singh Oberoi from Ishqbaaz).Ani refers to Anika,Pa refers to Rani's papa and Bro refers to Rani's brother.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Gauri reaches her home she finds that her father and brothers are standing infront of the house with some goons and some of them are carrying wooden sticks.

Gauri (Confused after seeing all this) - What's all this Papa ??

Pa - In sab ko humne he tumhari sugaat ke liye bulaya hain.

Gauri - What do you mean by that Papa ??

Pa - You had ran away with a muslim boy and due to that our family faced many humilations but then also we are ready to forgive you but for that you have to follow our decisions.I have already fixed your marriage with a boy and he is ready to accept you with your past so,now forget Omkar and accept your upcoming future with your husband.

Gauri was utterly shocked after hearing all this.

Gauri - So,Papa you have called me here to get me married to another man but listen I only love Omkara and I will only marry him and no one else.

Pa - Okay so,now when you are not going to accept my decision then I have to apply my powers to get you married (ordering one goon) Hey Ramu go and capture her.

Gauri gets frightened after hearing this and starts to run but all the goons come and block her way and suddenly one of them hits on Gauri's head with the wooden stick and immediately she starts bleeding and falls on the ground.

Gauri (before becoming unconsicous) - Omkara mujhe Bacho.

On this side it is shown that Om feels that something wrong has happened with Gauri and he immediately takes the next train and leaves for his hometown and here Gauri's family takes her to the hospital and after the doctor treats Gauri,she slowly starts to get consicous.

Gauri (after getting consicous) - Bhaiya,Papa what happened ?? and what am doing here at the hospital ?? At this time I should be in school na ??

Pa (Confused) - School ??

Gauri - Haan School (holds her head) Ah...Ah...why my head is paining so much ?? Gauri's brother senses that something is wrong and he calls the doctor.The doctor comes and gives an injection and Gauri doses off to sleep.

Bro - Doctor what is all this ??

Doc - I think your sister is suffering from Partial Amnesia,she has forgotten some years,memories from her life but to confirm this I have to do some tests.The doctor carries out his tests and through the reports it is confirmed that Gauri is suffering from Partial Amnesia.

The doctor asked Gauri's family that in which year Gauri was in school.They said that it was in 2012 and hearing this the doctor confirmed that Gauri has forgotten her memories of past 5 years.After Gauri wakes up the doctor prescribes some medicines and discharged her.Gauri arrived at her home.

Gauri - Papa now please tell me what has happened ??

Pa - Gauri dekho tum aapne zindagi ke phicle paanch saal bhul chuki ho.

Gauri (Shocked) -WHATT !!

Pa - Haan Gauri I am saying the truth.

Gauri - But Papa please tell me what had happened in these 5 years ??