Blushing?

Dawn's POV
I was walking towards The Star Hotel, to carry out some of my duties. I was wearing a sleeveless crop top that exposes my toned stomach and a midnight blue mini skirt, completed with a pair of black silhouette heels. I was wearing an even more revealing clothing than usual for this special occasion and I promised myself to achieve the goal today.

If you're wondering why I'm dressed like this, well here's the answer.

So, there's this boy, his name is Paul. Supposedly, he shows no emotion and he claims to have a inability to blush. And I therefore, challanged myself to making him blush as a personal goal. I am planning to seduce him in this outfit hoping that he would blush.

Flashback:
"Paaaull,why won't you show any expression? " Dawn whined
"I just don't. And now, you're being annoying " He said and casually messing up Dawn's hair.
Dawn blushed slightly, embarrassed by his actions and trying to cover up her pink cheeks with her hair, hoping Paul wouldn't see it. But it was too late Paul saw her red cheeks and said "Why are you blushing? Blushing is ridiculous and pathetic. "
Dawn face then got redder in anger. She screamed "Don't you blush too?! Huh?! You aren't so great yourself aren't you? "
Paul replied nonchalantly yet confidently "hmpth, I don't blush at all. Never. Ever. "
Once Dawn heard him say that ,she suddenly thought of a great idea. She swore to herself that she would make Paul blush even if it's the last thing she would ever do.
Flashback end

So here I am now, heading to Paul's hotel room. Whatever the cost, I will make him blush. A few minutes later,I entered The Star Hotel lobby,took the lift to the 28th floor and walked to room 2831. My heart was beating a hundred miles per hour. I was freaking out but I held on. Taking a deep breath in and out, I lifted my hands to the door ready to knock. This was it...

Paul's Pov
I was sitting on my bed relaxing and reading a book when,
"knock. Knock "
I heard someone knocking on my door. Thinking nothing of it, I opened the door. I was always cool and collected,but I didn't expect what I saw upon opening the door. It caught me by surprise. There, in front of me, stood Dawn.
Seeing her. Surprised? Not so much. But her outfit? Definetly. The sight of her nearly made me blush and drool, but I swallowed my feelings down.
Her long silky hair flowed down to her waist,highlighting her small waistline. The outfit shows off her perfect curves and hourglass figure. Her shirt showed some cleavage and leaving her stomach uncovered. Her skirt was so short that I was sure that if the wind blew, I'd be able to see what's underneath. The short mini skirt hardly covered anything. Exposing her beautiful long slender legs fitted with a pair of heels,giving her a sexy look. Overall she was wearing a pretty revealing outfit, but not enough to be classified as slutty. I was sure that any man would kneel before her beauty. Except me of course...
But then,what is she doing here and wearing that?
"Hello Paulie. Miss me?"Dawn purred.
"Uh...Um... " I stuttered. Paulie? The heck?
"What's wrong? Ready to have some fun? " she spoke seductively taking a step forward.
Fun? For every step she took,I cautiously took a step back.
But soon she cornered me and pushed me onto the bed.Then proceeding to hover above me. Brushing her fingers along my chest, she inched her face closer and closer.
I could now feel the heat rising up my cheeks as she even reached down to rub my crotch. I wanted this to stop. Yet I don't. I loved this new side of Dawn. I couldn't take it anymore. The blush that I was suppressing,I let it go free. I blushed 20 shades of red. For the first time ever.
But when Dawn saw my red face, she smiled satisfyingly,moved away from me and exited the door in a flash. Leaving me back in the room on the bed, shocked, confused and missing her touch.

Dawn's POV
Oh. My. God. I did it! I made him blush! Yippee! Onwards and upwards! Where the heck did that come from...?
It was soo embarrassing,so unlike me,especially when I rubbed his there.But all the effort and embarrassment paid off. I proved Paul wrong and I achieved my goal of making him blush!!! I am feeling so satisfied right now.
Wait. There's another problem. How am I supposed to face Paul after this whole fiasco?
Groannns...
I think I'll just take one step at a time.
Wish me luck!! :)

____________________________________
Author's note:
I hope you enjoyed this one-shot!

And please don't mind any errors.

No flames please.

Please Review!

Stay happy readers! Σ>―(〃°ω°〃)♡→