Super Powered Sedating Arrow

Isabelle's POV

"You just had to poke around that cave did you?" Thalia yelled at Daniel.

"Well in my defence, you were the one who went in there in the first place!" Daniel snapped back.

"Yeah, only to get the mineral stones I needed to finish my project! You were the one who walked in and started poking everything with your bow."

"You were taking so long and I was bored," he whined.

"Well that's not my problem, you- "

"Guys, guys, not now, let's just find a way to stop this thing first, okay?" Alexis said interrupting the fight, "I don't want to die yet, I still want to finish the painting I started last week."

Jeez, she really need to get her priorities straight.

"Oh come on! Get your priorities straight, Alex!!!" Thalia snapped at her.

My thoughts exactly.

One of my friends, Lara, looked like she got an idea and grabbed another sedating arrow.

"Are you sure that's powerful enough to take it down? We tried that already and it didn't work." Alexis asked.

"Well, I'm pretty sure seven times the normal dose should be enough." she retorted.

"And you're only telling us this now?" Daniel yelled, exasperated.

"Hey! Chill, I only remembered making one just now," she shot back.

As to why she would make a sedating arrow with seven times the normal dose, none of us knew. She released the arrow and it embedded itself in the thing's eye. Almost immediately, it started to stop running and lose consciousness. Well that was easy. I took out my hunting knife and was about to finish the job when something caught my eye. A circular symbol burned crimson behind its ear. I turned to Zoë and gestured for her to come and see. As soon as Zoë saw it, her expression turned grim and she turned to me.

"She's back."

A/N:
Soooo, whaddaya think about it so far? I kinda have a vague idea of where this story is going but I'm not entirely sure yet. Tell me your opinions in the comments. Thankyou :)