It Rhymes with Witch

Isabelle's POV

Then she started laughing.

"Zoë, come on, this is serious," I frowned at her.

"You should have seen the look on your face. Priceless!" she laughed. I couldn't help but laugh along. The others who were watching aslo started chuckling.

"Okay on a more seroius note," she continued, "She can't seriously be back right? I thought she was safely locked away rotting in a place somewhere in the thirteenth dimension?"

"Yeah, I thought so too but then how do we explain this?" I told her.

She frowned, "Yeah you're right, something's not adding up here."

I stepped forward to finish of our work and watched it turn into ashes.

"Well we can't do anything about it here. Lets just get back to the base first. We'll clean up first and then discuss this further," I told everyone, "Alexis?"

"Yep, on it," she replied.

Alexis created a portal and our small group stepped through with her going through last.

-

"So how are we going to handle this? Should we just report back to the main base and let them handle this?" Daniel asked.

"No, we can't do that yet, we have no proof that she's back or if she actually is the culprit. If we tell them now, they're never going to believe us or do anything about it," Zoë said.

"So what do you suggest we do?" Thalia asked, "We can't just sit around waiting for the witch to actually strike."

"I think we should all try to gather up as much information about this Enchantress before we do anything," I told them, "It's dangerous to strike without knowing anything about your opponent so I suggest all of you do some research on. After that, then we can discuss what to do next."

They all nodded in agreement.

"Okay, she better watch out because I'm going to research the hell out of this bitc-"

"Daniel! What did I tell you about cursing in here!" Zoë told him off.

"Alright, alright geez, the word rhymes with witch and it isn't even that bad. I was only going to say bi-"

"Okay, that's it, the meeting is dismissed you may all go now," I said loudly to cut him off. He just grinned in reply and walked off before me and Zoë could tell him off again.

A/N:
I really dont know why I still make these notes since I don't even know what to put in them. Oh well, help the author here by commenting any suggestions about the story and thanks for reading :)