Mini-Chapter : Sasuke Uchiha

"Fugaku and Mikoto we will now be showing the Uchiha Compound." Kami and Author-san said.

Fugaku and Mikoto were pleased. 

Mikoto kissed Itachi on the cheek saying "Goodbye Itachi have a nice day!" Itachi left for his ANBU mission.

Fugaku and Mikoto were very happy that Itachi became and ANBU and shouted "YES!!!!"

Mikoto gave a backpack to another boy and kissed him on the cheek saying "Goodbye Sasuke have a better day than Itachi! The boy responded with "Hn."

"Who is he?" Fugaku asked. Author-san responded "Your second son Sasuke Uchiha."

They were happy that they had another son.

It was about 4 pm and Sasuke hadn't come from the academy and then after half an hour later he came back Fugaku and Mikoto questioned him where was he. He answered "Fan girls." Fugaku and Mikoto sighed all those fan girls will ruin Sasuke's life.

Kakashi said "Eww..........Fan girls." The rest were "Ugh...Fan girls the worst of the worst."

Itachi asked Sasuke "Where were you, Sasuke." Sasuke answered back "Hn." Itachi sighed and said "The Fan girls, right." Sasuke nodded.

~~~~~~~FLASHBACK~~~~~~~~

Sasuke was walking home with Naruto and Sakura and not talking with them while Sakura was shouting "SASUKE!!!!" Then Fan girls swarmed Sasuke like hyenas attacking a Zebra and they were shouting "SASUKE!!!", "MARRY ME!!!", "I LOVE YOU SASUKE!!!" and "YOUR THE BEST!!!" While Naruto ran to Ichariku's to eat some delicious ramen. Sasuke was getting swarmed until 3:30 pm and they were not letting him go until he made a clone and went away from them in disguise of a girl and when he reached home he became his normal self.

~~~~~~FLASHBACK OVER~~~~~~

Hiruzen spoke "Well, Fugaku your son's a genius."

Jiraiya spoke "Yeah, i need some tips from this kid to get away from the frogs when their mad."

Tsunade said "Well, he good i say too good." 

Kakashi, Obito were crying tears of joys seeing he found away to get away from the fan girls.

---------------------------------------CHAPTER ENDED-----------------------------------------------------------