Chapter 4: Uchiha Massacre

No One POV:

Kami spoke " Mikoto and Fugaku, Sasuke hates Itachi as  Itachi K-"

Rin spoke " ITACHI KILLED SASUKE'S DOG!!!"

Tsunade spoke " HE KILLED SASUKE'S SHARINGAN!!!"

Jiraiya spoke " ITACHI KILLED ICHA ICHA PARADISE!!!"

Obito said " HE KILLED KAKASHI!!!! HELL YA!!! IT'S THE BEST!!!!" Rin punched Obito and he said " Sorry, teme i was kidding." 

Author-san spoke " ITACHI KILLED THE WHOLE UCHIHA CLAN!!!"

 Everybody screamed WHAT!!!

Mikoto spoke " He can't do it!!!" Fugaku spoke " How dare you blame my son!!!"

UCHIHA MASSACRE :-

Sasuke is walking back home from the academy and luckily he was not trapped by the fan girls. He arrived home seeing two of the guards dead, he screamed and ran into the house, his family members dead, his brother's girl friend too. He entered his parents room to see Mikoto and Fugaku dead and screamed and he saw his brother and said " Itachi-nii *sniffs* W-hat happened?" Itachi spoke " Sasuke are you a fool, I killed mother, father and the rest of the Uchiha Clan." Sasuke was in deep shock and Sasuke tries to fight Itachi but is easily knocked out. Itachi leaves the compound and Konoha.

Mikoto cried " HE CAN'T YOUR LYING!!!" Kushina comforted her. Tsunade and Rin looked sadly at Mikoto. Jiraiya seemed confused and Kakashi too. Obito was asleep.  Minato and Hiruzen were discussing about this. The whole place was filled with sound.

Author-san spoke "  SHUT UP!!!!" Everybody looked at Author-san. He spoke once again " We will show what's the truth of Itachi killing the Uchiha clan." Everybody nodded.

  Because of the Kyuubi Incident,Konoha's advisers suspected that Uchiha was behind the incident cause' only Uchiha power can control the Kyuubi. And they thought Uchiha might be plotting a rebellion.
So they were watched by Anbu. The third refused but his advisers and Danzo didn't listen to him.
And when the Uchiha planned to take over the village, Konoha higher-up planted a spy who is Itachi.
Also,it was Itachi's father,Fugaku was the leader of the Group. But the Third tried to change their mind but failed.Also,Itachi failed to change his father's mind.So the higher-ups gave him a secret mission,to killed the entire Uchiha Clan. Itachi had no choice but to kill them.But he didn't kill Sasuke because he loved Sasuke.  

Mikoto spoke " FUGAKU HOW DARE YOU BETRAY KONOHA!!!" Fugaku was saddened and spoke " I can't believe it i was going to do this." Minato spoke " At least we know now and now we can stop this from happening."

Author-san spoke" there is a lot of things to see. Might be a 42 or 25 part story!!!*wink*"