Two Red Lines (Kathniel)

Kathryn is on the top of her field.  She is a flourishing Ob-Gyne and living a good life.  But life isnt all that bed of roses. She missed having her own family.... her own child...in her own flesh, and she is determined to have one, no matter what it takes. With all the access she has in medical field, she decided to find a sperm donor to get her pregnant, and that is when her life changed. 

Daniel is a successful businessman,  with all the restaurant chains spread around the country and in some parts of Asia.  What more can he ask when he has a supportive family, a good quality life and a very pretty model fiancé. But there are things that he wasn't sure of, one is his sterility,  so,  he visited a fertility doctor.

But fate played on these two strangers to meet under complicated circumstance that tested their relationship as "committed strangers" and pulled more complications on their once secured lives.  Is that "fate" strong enough to go through with complications?  Will their blossoming love be enough to save their family?  Or is destiny has other plans for each other's lives?  
Join these two strangers as they face the twists and turns of a tangled relationship,  decision makings and stability.  After all,  there is nothing more complicated than the "Two Red Lines. "