A boy's loving / Bringing my love back ( part 1 )

Marshall's POV

I felt very sorry about chase breaking up with  Everest and skye but I've always wanted him to be with me. It'll never happen somewhere or somehow it won't. Every pup bullies me cause I'm gay but not my friends in the Paw Patrol. " Hey Marshall "  said chase with a sign and slowly wagging his tail.
" Hey Chase " I said while nuzzling him for comfort.
" I've been wanting to ask you for a every long time and I um w-would you be my boyfriend? "
He started to blush like my red fire truck and I blushed as well. " are you kidding..... YES ! " I jumped on him and kisses him passionately on the lips and I heard him moan a bit and we took it to our pup house
* 1 hour later *

Skye's POV

I was so hurt that me and chase have broken up a couple of days before we did. I wanted to get my revenge on him by killing his love ones that's in the Paw Patrol. I should've been leader it should've been me this whole year ! But no he took that away from me....
I was his first girlfriend until he left me for Everest I've always loved you but why would you do that to me why chase ? I yelled out loud " WHY ME !! " tears came out from my eyes fast full speed and I was cutting myself after all that I've became suicidal for chase. I've don't know but I've should let it go.
A few days past since we had no emergency from adventure bay I've still wanted revenge on chase but how to do it. Hmmm.....