09

09

13th October, 12am.

"saeng-il chukahamnida

saeng-il chukahamnida

saranghaneun Jimin-ssi

saeng-il chukahamnida"

At midnight sharp, the boys excitedly sang the birthday song for Jimin as they circled around Jimin, making Jimin smile and laugh in awkwardness from all the attention he was getting from his friends. A few seconds into his birthday and Jimin could already feel like it was going to be a good day, he thought this was enough as a present, that they remembered his birthday but obviously, that was not all of it. The boys were busy hugging Jimin and wishing him happy birthday whilst Yoongi went to his luggage and took out the present he and the others got for Jimin. He took it out and hid it behind his back as he walked up to Jimin.

"What do you think we got for you?" Yoongi asked Jimin and Jimin shrugged, "I don't know! Clothes?"

"For the record, no one here knows what we got for you except me and Yoongi hyung," Jungkook added in and the others are also beginning to get excited, wondering what did the both of them got for Jimin.

"JJAJJAN!" Yoongi excitedly said as he presents his present in front of Jimin, Jimin giving off the brightest smile Yoongi had ever seen, "WAH! What's this?!"

"Open it!" Jungkook said before Jimin sat down and begin to carefully unwrap the gift wrap. The other members also joined and sat down around Jimin, watching him unbox his gift. "YOU GOT ME GUCCI?!"

"Yep! We got you Gucci! Guess what it is!" Jungkook asked Jimin once again.

"Hmm, considering the size of the box, a tie? Perfume? Phone Case? Watch? Wallet?" Jimin listed out all the possible things they bought for him. Deep down inside his heart, he was wondering if he was able to accept this gift. It probably cost a fortune and Jimin felt like he was being a burden. He continued to open the box and when it finally revealed what was inside, Jimin's smiled so wide and took it out.

"It's a Watch! This is so so so so so so so so so so so beautiful! Thank you, thank you so so much!" Jimin said as he looked at everyone that was surrounding him and the others smiled back at him, glad that he liked the gift.

"Yoongi hyung chose this pattern," Jungkook added, making Jimin stare at Yoongi and Yoongi suddenly stopped breathing for a while.

"Thank you so much for this Yoongi hyung!" Jimin exclaimed and Yoongi awkwardly smiled, "Hope you like it".

"I love it," Jimin replied as he began to admire the watch. Yoongi, well, he was admiring Jimin. He didn't want to admit it but his eyes kept on landing onto Jimin's lips. Those pillow like lips of Jimin's was all he could stare at. He was sure that he cleared his feelings for Jimin but what was this? Why was it coming back? He didn't want this.

"Okay," Yoongi started, distracting himself from his thoughts, "Where shall we go tomorrow? We got to plan early and sleep early as well".

"Where do you want to go Jimin-ah?" Hoseok asked Jimin and Jimin replied, "I'm not sure, I haven't thought about it yet".

"Okay then, why not we go to a bath house tomorrow first to wash up and charge our phones before we go to a self-service laundry shop if there is one to wash our clothes? We'll then continue our plan from there tomorrow. Is that okay?" Hoseok planned.

"That sounds like a good plan," Yoongi replied quickly to distract himself and the others nodded, "Okay then, let's go to sleep so we have enough energy to celebrate Jimin's birthday tomorrow! I hope you really like our gift to you Jimin-ah".