Chapter 1 *unedited*

Dipper still didn't know how he got himself into these kinds of things. He also didn't know how he handled all the weird and crazy things that happened in Gravity Falls, but all of that was pushed to the back of his mind. He had focus on running away from a giant, angry, red triangle demon out to kill him and his family. In all honesty, Dipper should have had expected things to come out like this, but now a demon had him pinned down to the floor, eye blazing with malice.

Dipper didn't let out a girly scream. Nope, absolutely did not.

"PINETREE!" Bill roared in Dipper's face. Dipper turned his head to the side and squeezed his eyes shut.

He really didn't know how he got himself into things like this. well, actually, no, he did. He always wantdd to be the hero, to help his family, and under it all, this dying underling curiosity that raged within him.

So, yeah, Dipper knew exactly why he got into these situations, did he do it purposefuly, no, but of course, that didn't stop the universe taking all of his good luck, and dumping it into a garbage can.

Dipper, of course, realized too late that focusing on his thoughts instead of the all powerful inter-dimensional seething demon chasing behind him could have bad consequenes; and with his luck, it was him tripping over virtually nothing and fell flat on his face.

"God fu-"

"PINETREE!"

Dipper got up as quickly as he could and held his bleeding nose, trying to regain the track that he had lost.

Now, Dipper wasn't the most fit person in thw world and his skinny, gaunty, pre-pubescent body with akward limbs wasn't helping his uncontrollable wheezing and acquired limp.

Dipper groaned, of course he had a freaking limp now!

Dipper wasn't running as fast, and more carefully, when the twisting tunnels lead him back to where he started, and well, from what he could see, it wasn't all too pleasent.

"What did you do to them, Bill?!" Dipper yelled in rage as he turned around to the angry demon, well, not so angry anymore apparently, leisurely walking towards him in his original yellow form.

"Oh, nothing much, just making them experiencing their worst nightmares!" Bill laughed in delight and slowed to a slow cricle around Dipper, mocking him.

"Let them go."

"Why should I?" Bill stopped his mocking circle and stopped behind Dippef, dangerously close to his ear.

"Unless, of course, you'd like to make a deal with all powerful me?" Bill whispered.

Dipper froze in shock. No-no-no. That was a stupid decision, the one time he had made a deal, he was left with injuries and bruises for weeks, some of which he still had, but-

Looking at the family he had grown so close to over the summer, the family that also turned out to be his friends, so helplessly tied and gagged against the wall like some prized animals made him rethink what he wanted and what he needed to do. He knew he was the weird one, even with Uncle Ford, but the could afford to live without Dipper but Ford, Ford was more important.

No matter what Bill did, Dipper was readt to do anything for his family.

"I want to make a d-deal with you," He mumbled quietly.

"What was that, Pinetree?" Bill mocked me as he put his hands behind his back, lazily floating up to Dipper's bound family.

"I want to make a deal with you." Bill laughed as he flaoted onto his throne and sat on it, a wineglass appearing out of nowhere.

"Now this is rich," commented Bill. "If you want to stop the apocalypse, the deal is already out of the question, but that doesn't mean I'm not up to making some deals. What are the conditions, Pinetree?" Bill laughed as he rotated the wineglass in his palm. Dipper took in a steadying breath and clenched his sweaty palms.

"You will guarantee the safety of my family and friends from anything that is a threat that you released into Gravity Falls. You will make sure that the Mystery Shack is a safe haven that Weirdmageddon will not effect in anyway whatsoever and you have to make sure that your demons, you, and all the threats in the world will not be able to kill them in any way shape or form." Dipepr let out a trembling breath, afraid of any possible loopholes. "This agreement would stand for as long as I am alive."

"What's in it for me, pipsqueak?" Bill's voice was low and serious. Dipper's voice caught in his throat and he clenched his fists tightly, lowered his head and through gritted teeth, spoke.

"In return, you have me. You can use me in anyway you want and I will never try to defy you."

"Interesting." Dipper stared at the floor as Bill took his time pondering how to answer.

"You are not telling me to stop Weirdmageddon and you would be a far more interesting source of entertainment than the rest of the meatsacs. Killing them off now would also make this world kind of boring. Hmm," Bill tapped a finger against what should have been his chin on mock considerstion, his looking Dipper up and down, assessing him. Dipper looked away and dug his nails into his palms.
"Why not? I guess we have a deal, Pinetree. "

Dipper slowly looked up to see Bill's hand right in front of him, blue flames flickering across his palm, expectantly waiting for someone to fuel he fire. Dipper looked at his family one more time, made sure to actually look at them and smiled bitterly. Looking at his hand, small driplets of blood were starting to form from his fingernails, and honestlt, Dipper was shocked. He bit his nails too often and too deep to really leave any impressions.

Dipper shook his head and took a deep breath clasping Bill's hand. Bill laughed and a vibrant Blue surrounded them, sealing the deal.

"Now this should be very interesting."

Dipper ripped his hands out of Bill and hugged himself. He just signed his death sentence and he was sure it was the right choice.

Wasn't it?
/¤\

Long time no see. Sorry this took so long, it's mostly because I'm a procrastinator, so as an apologu, have sleepy cat pictures.

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this and give me your thoughts.

Which one do like better so fsr, the original or the rewrite?

Until later-