Please Believe me

Brie woke up the next morning she could her her phone buzzing non stop, Brie sat up and grabbed her phone off her bedside table. She had 30 missed calls from Seth and 12 unread text messages from Nattie, Brie opened up on of the unread messages from Nattie It read:

From Nattie

Brie I so sorry, it wasn't what it looked liked. Please forgive me

Not what it looked like, Well it looked pretty much like her and Seth were having sex. Is this payback because she thinks I slept with John. Brie though to herself, Just as Brie was about to look at more texts from her former friend there was a knock on her bedroom door.

Nikki-Brie it's me can we talk

Brie- Go Away Nikki

Nikki-Please Brie

Brie got up and opened her door, Nikki walked in with a sad but at the same time pissed off look on her face,

Brie- What do you want Nikki

Nikki- I wanna say I'm Sorry for the way I reacted when I found out about you and John and I'm sorry for treating you so bad. But I was just so angry that you slept with John behind my back and then tried to say he raped you so I- Brie cut Nikki off

Brie- Nicole Stop I still can't believe you think I willingly slept with John, He Raped me. That night after Renee and Dean's party you went clubbing and I came back here, I watched some TV and was about to got to bed when there was a knock at the door I thought it was you but it was John returning your coat. He asked to come in to wait for you and we got chatting next thing I know her professing his love for me and trying to kiss me I told him no cause he is with you but he didn't stop. He then got mad and I tried to escape but he dragged me upstair and I don't think I need to explain the rest but I didn't have sex with him.

Nikki- I can't believe you Brie still using this fabricated story and painting john as a monster all because you regret sleeping with him.

Brie- Nikki it the truth why won't you believe me your twin sister but you believe you lying vile boyfriend, if you don't believe me ask John for his side of the story from that night

Nikki- I will at least his will be the truth. Here I was willing to forgive you and be a good sister and forget this but you don't want to, Well I guess if you can't forget this I can't be around you anymore let alone call you my sister your dead to me Brie.

Just before Nikki walked out the door she turned to Brie

Nikki- By the way I was going to say that I'm sorry about Nattie sleeping with Seth but I actually think you deserved a bit of payback Bitch.

Brie could feel herself getting emotional after the harsh words her sister said to her.

Later that day Nikki went over to her boyfriend house John Cena, She rang the doorbell and John opened the door with a big smile on his face.

Nikki- Hey Love

John- Hey Babe, What's wrong he said a he let Nikki in and shut the door

Nikki- Ugh Just Brie, She still saying you raped her just because she regrets the fact that she slept with you. I even said I'd forget and forgive her for slept with you.

John- Well I'm sorry

Nikki- What for it Brie that should be

John- Well just for sleeping with you sister

Nikki- I know and how sorry do you feel she said whilst smirking at John

John walked over to Nikki he looked deeply into her eyes and leaned in to kiss her passionately, Nikki wrapped her arm around his neck they both let out a moan as the kiss intensified. 

John picked Nikki up bridal style and carried her to his room and shut the door behind him. John laid Nikki down on the bed before slowly undressing her, He ran his hand all over her naked body but focusing most of his attention on her breasts, rubbing his fingers on her breast and nipples until they became hard.

"Oh ..John..mm" Nikki moaned as she felt John's hard erection press on her thigh. She reached for it and stoked his erect penis causing John to growl

"God..Nikki..like that..." John whispered in her ear as he kissed her neck. His hand starting to trail down her body to her lower region. John begin to rub her clit slowly.

"Oh my god ... I need you inside me ... now" Nikki whimpered as she felt her orgasm building up

John obeyed Nikki and took off his shirt and unbuckled his jeans and pulled down his boxers exposing his throbbing erect penis. He lined himself up against Nikki's wet entrance and thrusted into her, She held onto John's large biceps as he started to thrust in and out of her at a fast pace. " You're so tight for me" John said thrusting even deeper inside of her. He looked at Nikki who had her eye closed shut and had a tight grip of the bed sheets he knew she was close. Suddenly John switched positions placing Nikki on top of him " Ride me you naughty cowgirl" he whispered. Nikki lifted her hips slightly and then brought them back down as John's hard member entered her again. John steady her as she started to ride him at a fast pace, she held on to John's biceps as she felt her orgasm coursing through her body. Her orgasm was so intense that it drained all the energy from her body. Before Nikki had time to regain any energy she found herself on her back again, John climbed on top her and kissed her before entering her again he thrust into her as fast as he could, the sight of Nikki's breasts and her hard nipple bouncing up and down at the same pace caused him to exploded his warm cum inside Nikki. He collapsed on the bed next to her, both of their bodies were sweating, John pulled Nikki to him and cuddled her.

John- So am I forgiven

Nikki-Of Course I could never stay mad at you love. I just wish Brie would move on from this

John- She will in time he said before placing a kiss on her forehead