Chapter 20

"Melody'sMusic?"

I then turned around to Riven. He is LoneWolf. I looked at him and asked,

"Riven, you are LoneWolf?"

"Yeah. I guess my costume was not that good hiding my identity." He said to me.

Just then James came back with our drinks. But I trust him. I am not going to take that glass from him. I don't know what he put in there.

"Riven with my girl." James said looking at us.

"James." Riven said.

"What is an outrage?" James asked.

"Nothing you need to worry about. What else did you put in those drinks?" Riven asked looking at the cups in Jame's hand. Then James turned and walked away from us.

I then turned to leave but Riven stopped me and asked,

"Where are you going?

"This was a mistake. I am sorry." I said trying to get away again.

"No. This was no mistake." He said to me stopping me again.

"You don't know who I am." I said to him.

"I know who you are. You are Melody'sMusic. Of course I know you. Who are?" He asked me.

"I can't. You are in the top squad. You are most known." I told him.

"So what. That all doesn't matter. What matters is what you already know about me. But will you assist me to a walk outside?" He asked me.

"If you want a chance to win that crown. You might want to stay inside." I suggested to him.

"I don't care." He said offering me his arm. We were then headed outside.

We were walking a garden thing. We were walking in silence for a bit. Then he asked me,

"Will you tell me who you are?" I shocked my head. "Then can we play twenty question?"

"How about ten?" I suggested to him.

"Fine. Whatever I get." He said to me.

I snickered. I then looked at him to see what he was going to ask.

*Riven's POV*

"Would you rather have a rice cake or a big slice of cake?" I asked her.

"A big slice of cake. I have a huge sweet tooth." She told me.

"I like a girl with a sweet tooth." I told her.

We were walking and I was asking a couple more questions. Then we came up to this beautiful gazebo with white roses climbing all over it.

"If I ask you to dance would that count as one of my questions?" I asked her.

"But there is no music." She said to me.

"So." I said taking her hand and started to dance with her.

Just then we heard music playing. We looked over to see four people playing some music for us. We looked at each other and laughed. I then looked into her beautiful eyes. I then said,

"I would know those eyes from anywhere. How don't know who you are?"

*Musa's POV*

"Maybe you were looking but not seeing." I told him. I looked at him. He looked so handsome and real.

"You still have one more question left." I told him.

He then turned and picked a white rose off one of the vines. He turned and gave it to me. He then asked,

"Would you want to see me again?"

"Yes. Would you like to ever see me again?" I asked him.

"Yes." He said.

He then lends forward and was just about to take me mask off when I heard the chimes of the clock. I then looked up to see the girls not that far. They were telling me we have to go.

"I have to go." I said running off. I ran back into the building where the party was at.

*Riven's POV*

I ran after her. I was not going to let her go. She ran back into the building. Right when I got in I heard,

"The winners of the Halloween ball king and queen is Prince Charming and Cinderella." Ms. Faragonda said.

"Man that is you." Sky said pushing me to the stage with others behind me. I was looking around for my Cinderella. She was running away.

"Looks like Cinderella is running away." Ms. Faragonda said. I then saw her running up the stairs. I got off the stage and ran after her. When I got to the stairs she was gone but she dropped something. I picked it up. This is how I am going to find her.