Chapter 24

I went up and looked at Riven. He was not moving. I then said,

"You scared. You scared that I will beat you."

"No. I just think he did that on process." Riven said.

"Whatever chicken." I said. I know that would work. He then came over to face me.

"Bring it." He said.

"It's on." I said.

We then started to fight. He was not messing around. But he knows I wasn't either. Everyone was watching us. We didn't even know Rico and Codatorta come back.

*Riven's POV*

Musa and I were fighting. But it was post be just training but with me and Musa I don't know. She was really good. Someone taught her.

I was going to take her down. Just then I was going to attack the last blow. But she tricked me. Then the next thing I know I was on the ground and Musa was on top of me.

"REALLY!!!???" I yelled mad.

I looked right into her eyes. She quickly got up. What was that about? It doesn't matter. What matters is where did she learn how to fight like that?

"Wow. A fairy took down one of my best students. Wow" Codatorta said to me.

"What? Don't judge a book by its cover." I said to them.

Then we took a break. I walked up to the guys. They were standing with the pixies.

"How are you man?" I asked Rico.

"I fine. No concussion. But I will probably a bad headache." Rico said.

Lizzy sat there not saying a word. He makes her so shy and nerves.

"See Lizzy he is fine. No worries." I said to her. Which made her blush. We all tried so hard not to laugh.

"Musa question. Where did you how to fight like that?" I asked her.

"An old friend of my taught me when we were young." Musa told me.

"How young?" Brandon asked her.

"Maybe about five or six years old." She said.

*Musa's POV*

"What?" Lex asked.

"What? He wanted to make sure I was safe." Musa said.

"Awwee." The Winx said.

It was later that day. We were all hanging around the school. I was sitting outside on the balcony playing my guitar.

I was last into my music. Music is the only thing helped me express myself.

"That sounds amazing." I heard behind me. I turned around to see...