How it started...(smut rape)

Failed smut coming through,Please check out my channel (vid up top from my channel^)
Link to vid and channel?:
https://youtu.be/dt1t76lp2WE
[flash back to when Jungkook met taetae]
Author POV//
Jungkook was pretty young at this age,about only 4,jungkook was playing with his toys as usual,the door bell rang..."jungkook?" "Yeah mommy?" "Get the door please" "but why can't junghyun get it?" "Please sweetie?" Jungkook got up an opened the door,mrs.jeon (your alive!) came and got the door signaling jungkook to go back playing "Hi! There Kim's!" Mrs.jeon greeted "good afternoon!" Mrs.kim greeted "I hope you don't mind my son,taehyung" "oh,that's fine I have a son too!" "That's great" mrs.jeon picked jungkook up to meet this boy he never saw "this is my son" mrs.jeon said nudging jungkook a bit "a-annyeonghaseyo...I'm jungkook" jungkook said hiding behind his mom "annyeonghaseyo I'm taehyung" a much older boy stood out,jungkook looked down avoiding any contact,mrs.jeon invited mrs.kim inside and left the two boys in jungkooks 'soon to be room' "so jungkook,what do you like to do?" Jungkook just looked down,he might have been 4 but he was very clever "JUNGKOOK" taehyung called frightening jungkook,jungkook backed away from taehyung "nononono, come here jungkook" jungkook shook his head not want in to come over "taehyung hugged the younger" jungkook felt the warmth of the older,liking it,jungkook leaned closer,not knowing why....

Taehyung POV//
(Now jungkook 16) (taetae 23) I recently got an apartment,that now I'm living with him....Jeon jungkook after the incident with his parents only a year ago I helped him calm down a bit,but,he still has nightmares time to time but I'm always here to comfort him,jungkook is like my long lost little brother (not like taetaes REAL little bro though) jungkook was in his part of the room while I was at the couch in a separate room,quite small but it will do,I was just scrolling through some pics then my best friend texted me.....it read Jimin (Dunn Dunn Dunn (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ)
Chimchim:
Hey taetae look at these videos ( #InsertSomeKindOfLinkPlease)
Taetae:
Why are you sending me porn?!
Chimchim:
Just watch them you'll get a boner ;)

I sighed and clicked on the video anyway,I was discussed at first but when they started moaning....I....felt....something it was my clothed member wanting to be free,I ignored it though,I thought of jungkook.....naked.....his white skin....his lets not get into that,thoughts of what's wrong and what's right is filling up my head "HYUNGIEE!!!!!" "Coming kookie!" I went to the bedroom and saw jungkook....on....my side of the bed....? "Jungkook?" "Hyungieee" "what's this?" Jungkook pointed a picture on my computer "u-uh" I stuttered to see a picture of mine aunt and uncle 'doing it' "give me that jungkook!" I took away the computer from the younger "WHAT WERE YOU DOING ON MY COMPUTER?!??" I shouted at jungkook seeing that my computer was a mess plus had a big scratch on it,jungkook froze scared,I never shout at him...I instantly regretted what i did when I saw tears at the rim of his eyes,tears were falling from his cheeks,I felt guilty...shameful... "I-I'm -s-s-sorr" jungkook couldn't get the words 'I'm sorry'out of his mouth,I hugged the younger knowing I scared the fuck out of him,he sobbed on my chest as I calmed him down "shhh..." "it's okay kookie" he sobbed more,but I didn't mind that my chest was all wet...

Author POV//
Jungkook didn't even notice he was in taehyung bed "w-what?" Jungkook said rubbing his eyes that were swollen and red,taehyung walked in to see jungkook sitting in a scrunched up in a ball "jungkook-ah what's wrong? Hm?" Tae wiped up the tears on jungkooks cheek "h-hyung" "hm? Tell me.." "m-my p-par-" jungkook cried more "shhhhh....baby..." jungkook never heard taehyung say 'baby' to him,jungkook blushed at the comment,jungkook tried to hide his blush,but taehyung already saw,tae wanted to tease jungkook....just a bit "awww...is jungkookie blushing?" Jungkook blushes even harder, tae giggled at the younger "I-its NOT funny taetae" jungkook said making a pouty face,that only made taehyung giggle more at the youngers cute self...

Rape Smut anyone ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)?
Jungkook was sitting on the little couch scrolling through taes laptop that tae let Jungkook borrow,taehyung stared at the younger,deeply,Jungkook who noticed blushed slightly "hyung...?" Tae snapped out of being whipped ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) "huh?" "Oh uh nothing,hehe..." "Jungkook?" "Y-yeah?" "Wanna play a little.......game?" "N-no thanks hyung" Jungkook got up to leave but tae pulled him down on his lap,tae whispered "we're gonna have fun if you like it of not jeon Jungkook" jungkook shivered at taehyungs words,taehyung pinned jungkooks arms up his head "h-hyung..I don't-" "shhh.." taehyung admittedly went for jungkooks soft pink lips,jungkook tried to back away...but Jungkook was weak against taehyung,tae kept kissing Jungkook making him open his mouth,as always Jungkook refuses to open,tae pulled away "open your mouth" tae said "n-no!" "I said open your mouth" again Jungkook refused "I SAID OPEN YOUR MOUTH!!!!!" Tae hyung yelled making the younger almost cry,but jungkook still refused "so your being a little bad boy huh?" "H-hyung! This is n-not l-like y-you!" Tae carried jungkook to there room and set jungkook on one of the beds,the one that was taes to be infact,tae hyung forcefully took jungkook clothing as well as his leaving jungkook and tae only in boxers,reaching for handcuffs tae cuffed jungkooks hands together "p-please stop" "no" tae rubbed jungkooks clothed member "a-ahh" jungkook tried to keep from moaning,tae pulled off jungkooks boxers and rubbed jungkooks member harder "ahhhhhh" jungkook moaned "you like this baby boy?" "N-no" jungkook said "well maybe you'll like this...tae pulled jungkook on the floor tae hyung was now at the edge of the bed,taehyung pulled off his boxers "suck" tae demanded jungkook shook his head "SUCK" taehyung once again demanded,jungkook refused again "bad boy I see I gave you another chance...i guess I have to punish you" tae pulled jungkook up and now Jungkook was laying stomach to bed,exposing his back to tae,without warning tae shoved his length in jungkooks hole "ahhhhhhh!!!!!" Jungkook cried,he never felt so much pain before,it was satisfying to taehyung,taehyung thrust harder in Jungkook earning much pain like moans "AHHHHH!!!!" Jungkook cried louder "fuck baby....your tight" Jungkook soon came followed by taehyung,tae collapsed next to jungkook,taehyung saw jungkook already fell asleep,tae soon did as well.
[end flashback]
———————-———————-—------———–—–—-——-————————————————————————————
Well there goes your last update until I got time sorry......this was very failed rap smut oh and this was a flash back too......I made it long for YOU GUYS  BYE❤️🖤💓💗💛💚💙💜💕💞💝💘💖💖💗(I'll stop)